Oak Ridge High School Football 2020

CardinalGrey

4 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

Two of them for sure would be playing! One of them starts gets a lot of the work offensively as he will at Clinton! One only left for playing time in basketball because was told he will play jv that’s it! In football they may shine at Clinton. One for sure would have shined at oak ridge 

You actually were a little sensible in this post and more accurate than normal. The lesson you must learn is the less you say, the fewer mistakes you will make.

46 minutes ago, bonkers said:

When I was in high school I can't imagine ever going to another school just to play more. I would stay at MY school in MY town and compete and try to get on the field. I'm sure that's strange to many of you!

I'm the same way! You never heard of guys changing schools unless they had to move. Just shows the times we live in today. 

4 hours ago, bonkers said:

When I was in high school I can't imagine ever going to another school just to play more. I would stay at MY school in MY town and compete and try to get on the field. I'm sure that's strange to many of you!

But you making it like that’s what this was and it’s really not. Maybe for 1 and it’s not like he sucks lol.. the other two in football would have started or played. One would have started and never came off field! For myself I started in basketball and football:) we went to game before state in football, and in basketball we lost 2 games all year! 

1 hour ago, Elitesports4 said:

But you making it like that’s what this was and it’s really not. Maybe for 1 and it’s not like he sucks lol.. the other two in football would have started or played. One would have started and never came off field! For myself I started in basketball and football:) we went to game before state in football, and in basketball we lost 2 games all year! 

I'm tired of talking about them so let's change the subject. What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of this OR team will be. How will they match up with HVA?