Oak Ridge High School Football 2020

CardinalGrey

On 8/15/2020 at 5:48 AM, Elitesports4 said:

Hv is not in the rebuilding mode. This will be a hard fought game! Harden valley is suppose to be good this year! Go wildcats and I will be cheering for Clinton as well as they have some oak ridgers on the team if you guys didn’t know

I agree with what you said about HVA. I think it will be a tough game. I will never cheer for Clinton and especially this year BECAUSE they have some OR quitters on their team. I use the term "OR" lightly because if you're a true OR Wildcat, you would never go be a dragon, you would stay in OR and compete. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/15/2020 at 10:41 AM, 92Dragon said:

Sounds good to me! I hope they have alot of success at Clinton. It's about time Clinton received some players instead of losing them to other schools. 

I wouldn't trust anyone who leaves OR for more playing time in Clinton any more than I would trust anyone leaving Clinton for more playing time in OR. Those who do that, it's "all about them" and the team and their teammates mean nothing. If Clinton counts a lot on those guys, then they're in trouble because their loyalties are to themselves and nothing else.

57 minutes ago, bonkers said:

I agree with what you said about HVA. I think it will be a tough game. I will never cheer for Clinton and especially this year BECAUSE they have some OR quitters on their team. I use the term "OR" lightly because if you're a true OR Wildcat, you would never go be a dragon, you would stay in OR and compete. 

Much of the time I think you're full of #$%#, but I agree with you 1000%!!!!  And I can't understand why ANY fan of OR would be  cheering for Clinton because they have OR quitters on their team!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bonkers said:

AC is hiring lol

Calling kids "Quitters" is simply wrong. What if their family had to move for economic reasons? Medical? Religious? Academics?

These kids were once Oak Ridgers and don't deserve to be tossed away like garbage.

Oh yeah, I believe the Adams brothers are from Bearden. They are true Wildcats in my mind. # 3 is from Louisiana. Our nickname comes from Kentucky and our colors from Kingsport DB. Gaddis has coaches at many high schools.

Almost all Original 1940s OaK Ridgers came from somewhere else. My dad from NYC and my mom from Hillsboro, IL.

I am almost at the point where I go in to :popcorneater: popcorn eating and watching mode.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Calling kids "Quitters" is simply wrong. What if their family had to move for economic reasons? Medical? Religious? Academics?

These kids were once Oak Ridgers and don't deserve to be tossed away like garbage.

Oh yeah, I believe the Adams brothers are from Bearden. They are true Wildcats in my mind. # 3 is from Louisiana. Our nickname comes from Kentucky and our colors from Kingsport DB. Gaddis has coaches at many high schools.

Almost all Original 1940s OaK Ridgers came from somewhere else. My dad from NYC and my mom from Hillsboro, IL.

I am almost at the point where I go in to :popcorneater: popcorn eating and watching mode.

I dont know the story on all the people involved but big diff in quitting on your team because of PT and all the reasons you stated.I wouldve quit football b4 playing for Clinton.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Yeah the dumbest thing said ever! To be real those 3 guys who moved did not move for pt!!! 2 of them actually would either start or play huge minutes for oak ridge! 1 for sure would start and be one of oak ridge better players! I’m in agreement with you Willie it’s not all about playing time! Oak ridge has a lot of politics that a lot of the city doesn’t even like! Let’s not be fooled 

14 hours ago, bonkers said:

Those kids were forced to go there! Maybe 1 of them wasn’t but two of them definitely! All 3 have been apart of the basketball and football team playing and contributing. One of them Jacquez who oak ridge will miss badly played and contributed as a sophomore! I don’t know if you knew this, but he was said to have been the best athlete on the team last year if they had approved him to play! He’s isaiah Johnson brother so take what ya want with that information. I cheer for players as well not just oak ridge. I respect talent and cannot hate due to their school. I will cheer for the kids at Clinton because I know them personally and have helped them before. But anyways back on topic oak ridge wins second half! Stewart will have 2 receiving touchdowns