Oak Ridge High School Football 2020

CardinalGrey

11 hours ago, KnoxVil said:

Oak Ridge will be your 2020 5A State Football Champions!!!

Don't be absurd and say what you mean! I hope you're right but the road is long and tough. This is my take on the road. Round One...OR should beat Soddy. Round Two...Rhea would be tough to beat at their place and Fulton would be even tougher to beat at Blankenship. Round Three...West has beaten OR three times in a row and would be more than difficult to beat at West and Powell has more talent than OR and their line is huge, making it a bad match up for OR. Round Four would be easier than Round Three but still a challenge. Round Five...no idea.

2 minutes ago, bonkers said:

Don't be absurd and say what you mean! I hope you're right but the road is long and tough. This is my take on the road. Round One...OR should beat Soddy. Round Two...Rhea would be tough to beat at their place and Fulton would be even tougher to beat at Blankenship. Round Three...West has beaten OR three times in a row and would be more than difficult to beat at West and Powell has more talent than OR and their line is huge, making it a bad match up for OR. Round Four would be easier than Round Three but still a challenge. Round Five...no idea.

I think you guys will cruise into the quarterfinals. Who knows what will happen after that.

5 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I think you guys will cruise into the quarterfinals. Who knows what will happen after that.

I hate to look past any game but you have to figure OR will beat Soddy. Round Two is concerning because Rhea is usually very tough and physical and plays such a unique style of football. Fulton is Fulton and they can NEVER be counted out...just ask last year's OR team. Round three will be a tough challenge for whoever is playing in it.

1 minute ago, bonkers said:

I hate to look past any game but you have to figure OR will beat Soddy. Round Two is concerning because Rhea is usually very tough and physical and plays such a unique style of football. Fulton is Fulton and they can NEVER be counted out...just ask last year's OR team. Round three will be a tough challenge for whoever is playing in it.

I felt like you guys were going to be a real force this season, it just took awhile to hit your stride. It does feel like things really started to come together in October, so I like your chances.