Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2020

PeabodyPride

9 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yes this will be his 3rd year here,he ran roughshot thru teams on the JV squad last year !!! He is from here moved away and came home,with the line we have returning being even bigger and faster I really dont see us being dynamic like years past but I see a long playoff run with 3 solid running backs.

I have went to a lot of Peabody scrimmages the last three years as well as games. The QB will be a sophomore right? He looked good as a freshman. Peabody will be reloading instead of rebuilding, IMO. I don’t expect Peabody to light up the scoreboards like last year but I expect a solid team that will beat a bunch around here. I expect them to go deep in the playoffs as well. 

Edited by pioneer42

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

See coronavirus isn’t all bad. It saved y’all a butt whooping!!!!

Second verse same as the first !!! The Dawgs barks loud but get beat even worse !! Gotta sing it like a kiddie song,but Inhad Tha Rona it sucks but I had a fever 3 days felt like pooh" Purple Dawg Like" And if you know me in real life I have every risk factor

1.Fat as a tick

2. Type 1 brittle diabetic

3. Had 2 hear attacks and have heart disease.

So I wont get political but it's very hyped IMO which the old sayin goes opinions are like buttholes" everybodies got on and they all stink "

5 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Second verse same as the first !!! The Dawgs barks loud but get beat even worse !! Gotta sing it like a kiddie song,but Inhad Tha Rona it sucks but I had a fever 3 days felt like pooh" Purple Dawg Like" And if you know me in real life I have every risk factor

1.Fat as a tick

So I wont get political but it's very hyped IMO which the old sayin goes opinions are like buttholes" everybodies got on and they all stink "

I knew of your health issues but didn’t know you had the Rona. Seriously man. Glad you are alright. 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I knew of your health issues but didn’t know you had the Rona. Seriously man. Glad you are alright. 

Thanks Brother ,the way we go at each other on here in no way the way I feel in real life ,proud to call you a friend!! Well friend with bad taste !!! Yep I was blessed cause Rona could ended me !!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I have went to a lot of Peabody scrimmages the last three years as well as games. The QB will be a sophomore right? He looked good as a freshman. Peabody will be reloading instead of rebuilding, IMO. I don’t expect Peabody to light up the scoreboards like last year but I expect a solid team that will beat a bunch around here. I expect them to go deep in the playoffs as well. 

Yes he’s a sophomore. We should be fine I believe too. I think more of ground and pound this year more than the passing with the amount of backs we have coming back 

2 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Yes he’s a sophomore. We should be fine I believe too. I think more of ground and pound this year more than the passing with the amount of backs we have coming back 

I was impressed watching him in scrimmages. Same with the RB from Dickson. They will be fine. Don’t know about Adamsville, McKenzie, Union City and Gibson County.

13 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

I was impressed watching him in scrimmages. Same with the RB from Dickson. They will be fine. Don’t know about Adamsville, McKenzie, Union City and Gibson County.

McKenzie should be pretty good this year with the young talent having a year under them. Don’t know what UC will bring with the new coach not Adamsville. Not sure about GC either. It’ll be an interesting year 

15 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

1.Fat as a tick

Glad to hear of your recovery man. Wish ya had got on here and let us know. More people could have dropped you a few prayers.

13 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Glad to hear of your recovery man. Wish ya had got on here and let us know. More people could have dropped you a few prayers.

Thanks dude,Funny thing is I had a heart attack day after Fairley game last year ,went into DKA and it caused it ,never missed a beat back at work 3 days later amd didnt miss a game ! GoldDoctor even got the team to sign my special white helmet that GoldenTidefanatic makes me where when I have the colored pencils !!