Tennessee Vols 2020 Recruiting Class

PatriotNation

13 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Does NC play football?

2010 30-27,1961 22-21.2 game winning streak..So I think you might want to look in the mirror and ask yourself does tennERsee play football.I know NC aint a power college team and I also know neither is tennERsee.2 Nat titles.Compared to Bama,UF,ND,USC,MICH,OSU,OKL,MIA and I could go own.tennERsee embreds are the only ones that think their a nationally contender.HA HA HA HA,

11 hours ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

2010 30-27,1961 22-21.2 game winning streak..So I think you might want to look in the mirror and ask yourself does tennERsee play football.I know NC aint a power college team and I also know neither is tennERsee.2 Nat titles.Compared to Bama,UF,ND,USC,MICH,OSU,OKL,MIA and I could go own.tennERsee embreds are the only ones that think their a nationally contender.HA HA HA HA,

Tennessee is on the rise and NC is headed for the gutter!:thumb:

• Upvote 1

App state is getting ready to own NC so get used to seeing UNC football near the bottom the NC Football talk. 

UT should have been 9-3 if not for some major slipups at the beginning and they could have beaten Bama, because tua went out around the same time our starter went out. That was a winnable game TN let slip. If TN can develop these recruits they could be a special team in the upcoming years. 

Edited by EHSTrack06

49 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

App state is getting ready to own NC so get used to seeing UNC football near the bottom the NC Football talk. 

UT should have been 9-3 if not for some major slipups at the beginning and they could have beaten Bama, because Hurts went out around the same time our starter went out. That was a winnable game TN let slip. If TN can develop these recruits they could be a special team in the upcoming years. 

Development will be KEY!! Should have been a 9-3 season and that still stings but I trust the coaches more and more. 

8 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

UT should have been 9-3 if not for some major slipups at the beginning and they could have beaten Bama, because tua went out around the same time our starter went out. That was a winnable game TN let slip. If TN can develop these recruits they could be a special team in the upcoming years. 

LOL,Yall are some of the dumbest (I don't even know what to call you)A lot of could's and would's.Yeah you could have really beaten bama.MORON'S!!!...But let Ga State and BYU come into your house and slapped yall around.But yeah yall could have beat bama and everybody.The fact is yall didn't SCRUBS!!!!..Good ole ROCKY BOTTOM,ROCKY BOTTOM tennERsee!!!!!..And haven't you embreds been saying this crap for the last 20+ yrs.This aint the 70's and very early 80's tennERsee don't count anymore boys.Accept it!!!!!

Edited by DBturningitAROUND
spelling