Mairvul Footbawl 2020 (offishual thred)

STARSNBARS

12 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I think the parents of players will have first dibs.  

That's 100% understandable for sure, to bad 95% of them want ever go back after little Johnny has played his last game there and a new group of parents take their place like a revolving door. I always enjoyed going watching in the spring to see who all the new butt kissers are going to be for the up and coming season.

Edited by BarneySox2007

16 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That's 100% understandable for sure, to bad 95% of them want ever go back after little Johnny has played his last game there and a new group of parents take their place like a revolving door. I always enjoyed going watching in the spring to see who all the new butt kissers are going to be for the up and coming season.

Have you been watching me??

Lets assume high school football gets something resembling a season in this year. Where is this team? Some really good players left. How long will it take the new good players to take the lead? Any chance anybody gets them early? Is there as much depth as usual?

2 hours ago, strongx said:

Lets assume high school football gets something resembling a season in this year. Where is this team? MARYVILLE    Some really good players left. YES   How long will it take the new good players to take the lead? 1st quarter against WBHS Any chance anybody gets them early? NO unless it's COVID   Is there as much depth as usual? YES

4 hours ago, strongx said:

Lets assume high school football gets something resembling a season in this year. Where is this team? Some really good players left. How long will it take the new good players to take the lead? Any chance anybody gets them early? Is there as much depth as usual?

4 hours ago, strongx said:

I think they have more depth than they did last year. The only knock is they don’t have depth with a ton of experience. They have good players everywhere on that roster though.