Alcoa Tornadoes - Sam Vaulton

BCsportsfan

3 hours ago, uofl said:

Heard he might be leaving any truth to that, Word was he might go to play for that coach he works with 

That’s the word on the street, supposedly they are leaving with no hard feelings towards the school, but a QB with his talent needs to be at a school that allows him to read a defense, find an open receiver, and throw the ball if he wants to play at the next level! Not sure why a coach wouldn’t adjust an offense to fully use the talent you have, but it’s hard to argue with success and Alcoa has been very successful - best of luck to him and his family!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yes.But he should be throwing the ball, not running the ball.....

BC I liked his percentages of running the ball in that 3rd down and 7 because I knew somehow he would make it. A lot of times against us it would take a penalty or some kind of loss yardage situation to take him out of that high percentage factor I'm talking about. Every time they punted I would go "Whew" we avoided him breaking a seven yard run because simply we couldn't stop him. Hope he stays at Alcoa and this is just a rumor.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

BC I liked his percentages of running the ball in that 3rd down and 7 because I knew somehow he would make it. A lot of times against us it would take a penalty or some kind of loss yardage situation to take him out of that high percentage factor I'm talking about. Every time they punted I would go "Whew" we avoided him breaking a seven yard run because simply we couldn't stop him. Hope he stays at Alcoa and this is just a rumor.

Yea, but you should see him in a passing system.