Lake County Schedule 2020

Allthetalk

Lake County did a wonderful job of navigating a tough out of region schedule this season, and it paid off in a state title. How will they fair with the same schedule this season? What all do they have coming back? 

1.@ Union City

2. vs. Crockett Co. 

3. vs. Dresden

4. @ Humboldt

5. @ Westview

6. @ Gleason 

7. vs. South Fulton

8. @ West Carroll

9. vs. Greenfield

10. vs. Ripley

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Union City, Crockett, Westview and Ripley will be ball games unlike this last year. But LC is very capable of winning all 4. If I had to put money on it I would say 8-2 with those 2 losses being really close and helping to make them better for the playoffs. But wouldn’t surprise me if they went 10-0 again. 

What's your expectation on both Ripley and Halls?

On 2/6/2020 at 1:18 AM, Allthetalk said:

Lake County did a wonderful job of navigating a tough out of region schedule this season, and it paid off in a state title. How will they fair with the same schedule this season? What all do they have coming back? 

1.@ Union City

2. vs. Crockett Co. 

3. vs. Dresden

4. @ Humboldt

5. @ Westview

6. @ Gleason 

7. vs. South Fulton

8. @ West Carroll

9. vs. Greenfield

10. vs. Ripley

I don’t think UC will be much better next year. But Crockett and westview will be two great test for LC. How they fair against Crockett will tell you how good the team will be. Unless westview gets a defense it looks like another shootout next year. Anything worse than 8-2 would be a let down but would not be surprised by another 10-0 season 

Edited by Outsider1998

50 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No no.  You can talk crap here. We don’t mind.... sissy!!  Lol!!!!

Not the same when you talk crap and don't know anything about the team. Oh wait that's what I've been doing for years now. OK I'll keep running my mouth. Dresden is going to win state next year!!!!!