District 14AA Tournament Thread... Who you got?

WhereYouAt

2 hours ago, WhereYouAt said:

Riverside at North Side - I got North side

Chester county at McNairy - I got Chester County in a huge upset

Scott's Hill at Lexington - I got Lexington in another close one

Riverside/North Side winner plays the Chester/McNairy Winner

Scott's Hill/Lexington winner plays South Side

I'm going to agree with you. Chester and that 3 ball scare me

11 hours ago, WhereYouAt said:

Riverside at North Side - I got North side

Chester county at McNairy - I got Chester County in a huge upset

Scott's Hill at Lexington - I got Lexington in another close one

Riverside/North Side winner plays the Chester/McNairy Winner

Scott's Hill/Lexington winner plays South Side

North Side big

McNairy 10+

Scotts Hill by a coin flip

………………………………,,

McNairy over North Side in the upset

South Side cruises to the #1 seed

I got McNairy over NS in the semis

SS over Lexington in the semis

Lexington over NS in consolation

SS over McNairy in championship game

Now that Region 7-AA tourney is gonna be a barn burner!!!!!

Potential matchups:

Westview at South Side

Lexington at Crockett County

North Side at South Gibson

Dyersburg at McNairy

THOSE 3 games would be a toss-up.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:39 AM, dmm88 said:

I got McNairy over NS in the semis

SS over Lexington in the semis

Lexington over NS in consolation

SS over McNairy in championship game

Now that Region 7-AA tourney is gonna be a barn burner!!!!!

Potential matchups:

Westview at South Side

Lexington at Crockett County

North Side at South Gibson

Dyersburg at McNairy

THOSE 3 games would be a toss-up.

Since I missed the SH/Lexington winner, I'm going to say you've nailed the tournament, unless NS beats Lexington at Lexington . As they say... close only matters in horseshoes and handgrenades, but SH had their chances to make me look smarter than I am. Fifteen or sixteen seconds and SH had three chances under the rim to win... threw from the post out for a three and passed up a three footer by 22, the offensive rebound was fed back underneath to an open man and fumbled, then the loose ball was picked up and didn't get off the shot. Crowd reacted as if he was fouled, but to be honest, I couldn't see a thing for the crowd and the mass of players. Lexington inbounded and was fouled, hit both free throws, and SH missed the three to tie.

I knew that Chester County was in serious trouble before our game started... the team of officials that cost SH the game there was at Lexington.

Edited by tradertwo

I went to the semi finals last night. I thought McNairy got some tough calls with about 3 minutes left in the game that actually impacted the game. Their coach got a bench warning but did not get a T. He kept his composure. North Side won the game to create a North Side vs South Side championship game. 

South Side killed Lexington. their press is the best press I have seen all year. But if they don't make some 3's they are going to be in trouble with a team that can break the press. Lexington was just outmanned. Someone said Lexington's guards are all sophomores and they played like it last night.

If South Side Makes shots they have a chance to make it the state tournament and maybe win it. 

This is absolutely the worst district in all of America! Like, everybody's playing for experience, just knowing they don't stand a chance against Southside. Our kids at Northside won't ever win, regardless of talent, because our coaches suck! Southside will beat us by 30 on Tuesday! I'm thinking about staying at home!

Flipping subjects: Somebody needs to get a handle on the little boy from McNairy, #12 White! He has the worst temper I've seen! He tries to fight someone in every game and intensionally tries to hurt someone! He is a cancer to that team! If he ever does anything to my child, I'm going to help mine whoop his lil tail! It's ridiculous!!

2 hours ago, biggz1517 said:

This is absolutely the worst district in all of America! Like, everybody's playing for experience, just knowing they don't stand a chance against Southside. Our kids at Northside won't ever win, regardless of talent, because our coaches suck! Southside will beat us by 30 on Tuesday! I'm thinking about staying at home!

Flipping subjects: Somebody needs to get a handle on the little boy from McNairy, #12 White! He has the worst temper I've seen! He tries to fight someone in every game and intensionally tries to hurt someone! He is a cancer to that team! If he ever does anything to my child, I'm going to help mine whoop his lil tail! It's ridiculous!!

NS kids are more focused on trying to prove a point and be bullies ir try to fight instead of playing the game. A couple kids on that only talked, fouled and tried to fight the last time NS played SS. 

If I'm not mistaken, #12 was dismissed from the team last year for his antics and talking crazy to a coach.

4 hours ago, biggz1517 said:

Dang! Them some deep comments! I ain’t going to deep into the coaches at NS, but I hear the same talk with a lot of ppl/fans. Tues y’all will have Adam back so maybe y’all can keep it close. I doubt it makes any difference, but it’s worth it. On a positive note at least y’all will be hosting a regional game! 

On the #12 cat from McNairy I seen the dirty play on his 5th foul. He definitely made it count! It was very uncaused for and not good for the game! He time while playing for McNairy has been nothing but trouble! I would rather lose than allow him(#12) to mess my school name up! The coach let him back on the team this year just to win a few more games smh. 

1 hour ago, RealisticFan45 said:

NS kids are more focused on trying to prove a point and be bullies ir try to fight instead of playing the game. A couple kids on that only talked, fouled and tried to fight the last time NS played SS. 

If I'm not mistaken, #12 was dismissed from the team last year for his antics and talking crazy to a coach.

Yea he was dismissed last year! Coach let him come back smh