Clarkrange and Pickett County state bound

UCSportsFan

1 hour ago, Ringer18 said:

Eagleville better be ready for a dog fight. Pickett is as tough as they come 

I would guess that both teams, Eagleville and Moore County, have a very healthy respect for both of their opponents. Reading these boards is pretty funny sometimes. I would say most of the people discussing these games have the least amount invested in them. I guarantee 4 coaches spent the better part of 2 days preparing their team for this game. There are never any free passes.

I hope all four teams compete their guts out and and stay healthy on the court and their travels. There are many teams and players across the state that never get an opportunity to compete in a sectional game, much less a state tournament.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

Wow...you really are really challenging Clarkrange like that on their home court??? Lady Buffaloes by at least 30. Now all 6A fans should support both PC and Clarkrange.

Well I was trying to be nice to the folks from Moore County. There are some nice people down there. :)

5 minutes ago, Ctread2019 said:

I would guess that both teams, Eagleville and Moore County, have a very healthy respect for both of their opponents. Reading these boards is pretty funny sometimes. I would say most of the people discussing these games have the least amount invested in them. I guarantee 4 coaches spent the better part of 2 days preparing their team for this game. There are never any free passes.

I hope all four teams compete their guts out and and stay healthy on the court and their travels. There are many teams and players across the state that never get an opportunity to compete in a sectional game, much less a state tournament.

Well said! +1

51 minutes ago, Ctread2019 said:

Much respect for Clarkrange. Just enjoy poking some fun. Lol. They were pretty stout back in mid90s as well. Had a girl up there that was pretty good. Cant remember her name though. Maybe 95 or 96. 

18 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

You beat Clay County last year. This year you won’t be celebrating. Pickett is a top 5 team in the state. Eagleville was manhandled by Summertown twice, and Summertown deserves to be in the tournament but isn’t due to T$$AA seeding. Pickett by 10+. Eagleville will play good in their home gym but PC just too good. 

Does Pickett press? Eagleville playing much better now than when they played Summertown.

3 hours ago, ecu said:

Does Pickett press? Eagleville playing much better now than when they played Summertown.

Pickett will pressure the ball the entire game. Full court and half. Play with a lot of tempo on both sides of the ball. At least that’s how they have played for the last 10 or so years that I’ve seen them.

• Like 1

In line for the game at Clarkrange. Right now the line is about 600 deep. Hopefully I’ll get a “stage” pass since my son lives here!  Otherwise it’s me and oleskool boy in the birds nest underneath the 4 industrial boilers blowing 130 degree heat out. :(

Edited by UCSportsFan

47 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

In line for the game at Clarkrange. Right now the line is about 600 deep. Hopefully I’ll get a “stage” pass since my son lives here!  Otherwise it’s me and oleskool boy in the birds nest underneath the 4 industrial boilers blowing 130 degree heat out. :(

On my way. Save me a seat.