Clarkrange and Pickett County state bound

UCSportsFan

1 hour ago, ecu said:

Is Pickett that much better than last year when Eagleville beat them? Eagleville has the same team just a year older. Eagleville is playing well when it counts.

You beat Clay County last year. This year you won’t be celebrating. Pickett is a top 5 team in the state. Eagleville was manhandled by Summertown twice, and Summertown deserves to be in the tournament but isn’t due to T$$AA seeding. Pickett by 10+. Eagleville will play good in their home gym but PC just too good. 

1 hour ago, UCSportsFan said:

You beat Clay County last year. This year you won’t be celebrating. Pickett is a top 5 team in the state. Eagleville was manhandled by Summertown twice, and Summertown deserves to be in the tournament but isn’t due to T$$AA seeding. Pickett by 10+. Eagleville will play good in their home gym but PC just too good. 

I think I forgot that game. Did Pickett Co play them in another substate game before or after they played Clay Co. in a different  substate???? (not asking UCSportsfan...asking the original poster) Let's see. Eagleville beat Gordonsville by 3 points and 4. Pickett Co beat them by 37 and 39 points. Of course that guarantees nothing and PC played horrible against Clarkrange in the region tournament championship game. Pickett County must play far better Saturday and remember what happened to Clay County last year. They had better go in respecting the Lady Eagles, play with confidence and not have 14 turnovers. PC fans will come out strong! Guard against the threes, watch out for steals, and play great D! Let's go Lady Bobcats!

I saw Eagleville and Moore Co play a few times this year.  Both teams are well coached and will play hard, but neither team is impressive from a talent standpoint. Based on what I saw,  Clarkrange should win by as many as they want. The home crowd may keep Eagleville close for a bit, but Pickett should win by 15+