HUNTINGDON VS LORETTO

footballover

Loretto normally beats presses rather easy (and Loretto's press is more effective than Summertown's).  If Huntingdon shoots lights out from 3 like last night, they'll have a chance.  If not, Loretto should win by 15 plus.  

Regardless, both of these teams are going to state.

35 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Loretto normally beats presses rather easy (and Loretto's press is more effective than Summertown's).  If Huntingdon shoots lights out from 3 like last night, they'll have a chance.  If not, Loretto should win by 15 plus.  

Regardless, both of these teams are going to state.

9 minutes ago, Jaychapman said:

Don’t think Loretto shoot like Summertown last night plus way to big on the boards / name your score for Loretto win / Summertown beat Richland by 20 plus both times / don’t know bout Jo Burns but both should have walkovers 

Huntingdon is a good team and shot the ball really well. Swenson and the others shot well out there for sure. I think Loretto will win this one in a close one by 6 or 8.  Will be a war and I think Loretto finds a way with Weathers to win it. They both have a common opponent in Greenfield and Loretto played them much closer.

Edited by pioneer42

No one picked Huntingdon to beat Summertown except GC Pioneer and I wouldn't expect anyone to pick the Fillies Wednesday night. Believe me that's exactly how Wilkins and Co like it. Everyone has had Greenfield and Loretto in the state championship game since last season. Guess we will see what happens the rest of the way

Edited by footballover

47 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Huntingdon is a good team and shot the ball really well. Swenson and the others shot well out there for sure. I think Loretto will win this one in a close one by 6 or 8.  Will be a war and I think Loretto finds a way with Weathers to win it. They both have a common opponent in Greenfield and Loretto played them much closer.

Both also played Dresden and Gleason.

If Loretto's bigs play well, and they shoot halfway decent, this game won't be close.  If our bigs struggle, and Huntingdon shoots well, it could be very close. 

8 minutes ago, footballover said:

No one picked Huntingdon to beat Summertown except GC Pioneer and I wouldn't expect anyone to pick the Fillies Wednesday night. Believe me that's exactly how Wilkins and Co like it. Everyone has had Greenfield and Loretto in the state championship game since last season. Guess we will see what happens the rest of the way

I think there is  a major difference between Loretto and Summertown and Huntingdon. Loretto has a Division 1 Point Guard where the other two don’t. Thought both teams last night had TO’s at times that you probably are not going to see with Loretto. That is the main reason they match up with Greenfield as well as their rebounding and shooting.

34 minutes ago, Waker said:

The Fillies should play loose tomorrow night. The pressure should be on Loretto. 

Not really...  no pressure on either team.  Both should go to state regardless. 

But rest assured...  Loretto is coming after them.  Should be a good one.

Best of luck.

Edited by mas1821

Loretto is playing some of their best basketball right now.  The earlier loss to Summertown was a good thing.  It gave a chance for the team to refocus and come together.  The bigs are playing very well right now.  You had 4 double digits scorers against McKenzie.  I do not believe they will overlook a really good Huntingdon team tomorrow night.

Edited by gogold