Never too early....Who wins Class A 2020-21

gogold

7 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Ms Darby is a pleasure to watch play the game. She has so much "ball sense". I love watching her eyes  she don't miss nothing. Such a complete player. She excels in doing all the little things right. Greenfield is a very well coached team as is Gleason. The Jackets played as good half court defense last night as I've seen in a while, really took Gleason out of their offense. 

No doubt she is a high IQ player and is very poised. Greenfield is playing really well right now. Their defense is dialed in. Biggs frustrated a great player in Anderson. Gleason well coached too and always plays fundamental ball. Wouldn’t surprise me if Greenfield wins district and plays Gleason again. Both teams are very fundamental.

36 minutes ago, GlassHouseBound said:

I’m gonna go with GC winning by 15+ over Peabody tonight and Greenfield beating UC by 5 in the other district.  Once again.  That UC / Greenfield game tonight is basically playing for a trip to the glass house.  Winner has a great chance.  Loser gets the buzz saw of GC in semis.  

I will second that as far as the predictions. Greenfield is playing great defense, protecting  the ball and creating enough offense to win games. Union City will have to play their A game to win. 

Hadn’t seen Peabody play in a few weeks! They battled their butts off tonight! Straight up dog fight!  GC is a very good team but didn’t have it easy!  I think these 2 see each other again in a Region Championship! Especially after Union City went down tonight and is now matched up on GC side of region! Peabody is a Top 5 or 6 team in the state! 

22 minutes ago, BABABA said:

Hadn’t seen Peabody play in a few weeks! They battled their butts off tonight! Straight up dog fight!  GC is a very good team but didn’t have it easy!  I think these 2 see each other again in a Region Championship! Especially after Union City went down tonight and is now matched up on GC side of region! Peabody is a Top 5 or 6 team in the state! 

They played hard as they always do!! Gibson County just has too much muscle in the paint. I will agree that they match up ten times better with Greenfield than they do Union City. Gleason won’t be easy either but I think they match up with them well also. Got a decent shot to make state. 

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

They played hard as they always do!! Gibson County just has too much muscle in the paint. I will agree that they match up ten times better with Greenfield than they do Union City. Gleason won’t be easy either but I think they match up with them well also. Got a decent shot to make state. 

Agreed on all points 

4 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Gleason and Peabody will be a tough matchup for both squads. Peabody wants to play fast and up tempo while Gleason wants to slow it down and get a good shot.  Anderson will definitely need some help in region play.

1 minute ago, rebelman101 said:

McKenzie beats Huntingdon tonight 68 to 47. Bennett 18 and Katie Chesser 16 for the Lady Rebels. Tonight was our First district title since 1966! Really impressed with our ability to hit the long ball and creating our own drives to the basket. Tonight was probably Lilly Bennett's best game all year. 

Congratulations!!! Y’all better take care of Wilkins and give him a raise. You guys have it going on. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

Gleason and Peabody will be a tough matchup for both squads. Peabody wants to play fast and up tempo while Gleason wants to slow it down and get a good shot.  Anderson will definitely need some help in region play.

I agree. I watched Greenfield and Gleason last night and they both played slower than expected. Neither team pressed hardly at all. Greenfield is playing good ball right now.