COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

31 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Yeah, this thread just got awfully quiet. I’ve been sitting back watching a lot of the posts on here from naysayers saying football would be cancelled. I remember back when this thread started I said Football WOULD be played. Chalk that up as a W, and more importantly a win for the players especially the Seniors. They deserve to have their season. With that being said, Go Bobcats!

Season has not started yet. But the 3weeks Of contact will be a good test to see if it will spread. Nothing has changed except they can have full contact practice. I truly hope cases will stay low so we can play. 

59 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Bring it on!! Count a big L for all these pessimistic negative naysayers! Positivity and optimism win in the end! Congrats to all the coaches and players. Very happy for them!!

We still have 3 weeks before season starts. I hope we play but cannot have any out breaks!

2 minutes ago, Tab said:

They got it is a fact. You have no idea if all will be fine right now. Case and point is it happened. Talk to a few that have had it and ask them all the everything will be ok does not amount to anything if you are trying to breathe

Trying to breathe?!! World class athletes? There has been zero reports of that! Zero. Most are asymptomatic and some have mild symptoms and are back in a week or two. Please don’t spread lies like this on here.

I wish they could play but I think it is too risky. What happens if college cancels? That is looking like it could happen. And to sportsguy22 the people on ventilators cant breathe. I guess that is all a lie. Guess the blood clots in people's lungs are a lie too. Sure not all get this but some do. Ask Freddie Freeman he is a pro athlete. Idk high school athletes were world class

Edited by Tab

The Ivy league is not. The Pac 12 and Big 10 is conference only right now. Listen to the sec commissioner and he is not so certain. It is all talk right now but in a month I guess we will see. Like I said before just because you start does not mean you will finish.

3 minutes ago, Tab said:

The Ivy league is not. The Pac 12 and Big 10 is conference only right now. Listen to the sec commissioner and he is not so certain. It is all talk right now but in a month I guess we will see. Like I said before just because you start does not mean you will finish.

Exactly the only way we will be able to play is if the cases start going down not up

Edited by Djohnson

9 minutes ago, Tab said:

Your concerns are valid .

19 minutes ago, Tab said:

I wish they could play but I think it is too risky. What happens if college cancels? That is looking like it could happen. And to sportsguy22 the people on ventilators cant breathe. I guess that is all a lie. Guess the blood clots in people's lungs are a lie too. Sure not all get this but some do. Ask Freddie Freeman he is a pro athlete. Idk high school athletes were world class

Name me a world class athlete that has been on a vent. I’ll wait for your answer. Freddie was fine in a week. I would really work on your research ability moving forward as it relates to this virus. It seems like you’ve completely missed the boat.

• Sad 1

I never did say all would die. I said they would be sick. News says some have been on vent and died are joggers and such. If some get it even if they have no symptoms are out for 2 games and if one has it most likely more than 1 has it. The boat your are on is on Gilligan's island because the virus is real. Idk if all the numbers are but the virus is

Edited by Tab

• CoachT locked this topic