COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

Just now, Tab said:

Tab, time will work it out nomatter what anyone believes.Ive already seen enough at one local school to know not the sharpest folks are always in position to make choices.Kind of like myself being in charge of a spelling Bee.

At no point have I ever said there’s not a virus. I definitely believe there’s a virus, however I DEFINITELY believe the numbers are completely wrong. This includes cases and deaths. I’ve been told of a few instances here locally where “cases” were reported that were completely false and my sources are rock solid. At the end of the day, everyone needs to be cautious Yes. It is high time though that people quit listening to the media fed hysteria and quit living in fear. It’s time for life to begin to get back to normal. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tab said:

I’m watching him play right now...he’s good! Relax. Who said it was not real?!! It’s about common sense and logic, not emotion. Look at who is truly at risk from getting very sick and/dying. It remains 80 years old and older or those with underlying health conditions who are the most at risk. Everyone else has a 99.99% chance of survival. It is simple math and it’s not rocket science. Be smart and safe, and live life. Enjoy life and stay positive. It’s fantastic!

More like 98%. If one anybody dies it is too many. Problem is kid gets it then spreads it to others that is what is causing the surge now. I do feel sorry for the schools trying to figure out how to let fans in because 33% would be a mess and even 50% would be a mess a lot of games

7 minutes ago, Tab said:

More like 98%. If one anybody dies it is too many. Problem is kid gets it then spreads it to others that is what is causing the surge now. I do feel sorry for the schools trying to figure out how to let fans in because 33% would be a mess and even 50% would be a mess a lot of games

I wish nobody ever died. I truly do. But it’s life and 7,500 people die each day in this country....of all different kinds of things, many of which are at a significantly larger rate than this. 98% death rate is out of all positive cases by the way, which is also amazingly good odds. 99.999% of our population will not die from this. So, if you’re saying one more death is too many, then you’re uninformed of the natural risks of life in general. People die. There are thousands of ways to die sadly. 

21 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

I wish nobody ever died. I truly do. But it’s life and 7,500 people die each day in this country....of all different kinds of things, many of which are at a significantly larger rate than this. 98% death rate is out of all positive cases by the way, which is also amazingly good odds. 99.999% of our population will not die from this. So, if you’re saying one more death is too many, then you’re uninformed of the natural risks of life in general. People die. There are thousands of ways to die sadly. 

Death is something we all will experience and that day has already been appointed.

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic