Region 7-2A

VOLnWTN

6 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

How does it shake out?

1. Peabody ,unless we imploded in biblical proportions!

2. McKezie,unless they under achieve,as most years,no offense I have just seen super talented Reb teams not go far.

3. UC GC Aville toss up !!

6.Halls as usual,

Not disrespect intended just the way I see it,possibly thru black n gold tinted goggles but oh well.

McKenzie played young last year and as the season progressed got better and better.  At one point starting 6 freshman...3 of which were on the offensive line. The speed, of now sophomore running back's Marquez Taylor and Etijay Tharpe behind a year older sophomore offensive line should bold well for the Rebels. Luna, Hudson, Latimer, and Christian will be 4 strong lineman.    Caleb Gill, who started at FB as a freshman two years ago, didn't play last year, is back in the back field to lead the way.  A new QB will take over.  Sophomore Jackson Cassidy steps in.  Jackson is an athlete.  He is smart and has a nice football IQ.  In addition, he is 6'2 and can throw the football.  Not having any live scrimmages will be an issue early.  Logan Lyles is back at receiver and will be one of Cassidy's top targets along with Zach Aird and Kaden Allen. 

Peabody is the man.  To be the man, you have to beat the man.  My order of finish is:

Peabody, McKenzie, UC, A'ville/GC, Halls. 

20 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

McKenzie played young last year and as the season progressed got better and better.  At one point starting 6 freshman...3 of which were on the offensive line. The speed, of now sophomore running back's Marquez Taylor and Etijay Tharpe behind a year older sophomore offensive line should bold well for the Rebels. Luna, Hudson, Latimer, and Christian will be 4 strong lineman.    Caleb Gill, who started at FB as a freshman two years ago, didn't play last year, is back in the back field to lead the way.  A new QB will take over.  Sophomore Jackson Cassidy steps in.  Jackson is an athlete.  He is smart and has a nice football IQ.  In addition, he is 6'2 and can throw the football.  Not having any live scrimmages will be an issue early.  Logan Lyles is back at receiver and will be one of Cassidy's top targets along with Zach Aird and Kaden Allen. 

Peabody is the man.  To be the man, you have to beat the man.  My order of finish is:

Peabody, McKenzie, UC, A'ville/GC, Halls. 

I will go with Peabody 1 and McKenzie 2. Heard from UC fans last year that they are not on the rise. We will see.