Alcoa vs Maryville Game 2020

BCsportsfan

4 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

Im sure the limits that Maryville is setting for home and away attendance is solely based on the size of the bleachers.  They just don't want fans lined up around the fence line and standing in the grass.  Alcoa and Maryville always draw huge crowds.  1500 tickets for Maryville will fill half of the home stands up, and 500 fans on Alcoa side will fill half the visitor stands up.  Can't blame them for doing it.  At this rate you guys will be lucky if you even play, due to the fact all colleges are canceling there seasons as we speak.  

Careful now....don't spoil their fun with the facts. There are numerous other facts that they apparently are not aware of, or their source is not aware of. 

2 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

Im sure the limits that Maryville is setting for home and away attendance is solely based on the size of the bleachers.  They just don't want fans lined up around the fence line and standing in the grass.  Alcoa and Maryville always draw huge crowds.  1500 tickets for Maryville will fill half of the home stands up, and 500 fans on Alcoa side will fill half the visitor stands up.  Can't blame them for doing it.  At this rate you guys will be lucky if you even play, due to the fact all colleges are canceling there seasons as we speak.  

BIG10 clowns..........

Back to the Alcoa/Murvul game.......why limit the gate money and attendance? Move to a bigger venue and space everyone out. UT wanted the smaller venue as trial run. 10K in Neyland Stadium would be spaced farther apart then 2000+ at the Skeeter. FACT!

11 minutes ago, MLREB said:

Careful now....don't spoil their fun with the facts. There are numerous other facts that they apparently are not aware of, or their source is not aware of. 

like Murvul having nonrefundable Season tickets available?  Just not assigned seating. This FOR ALL 5 home games. Murvul will have well over 1500 tickets available. Alcoa will defiantly NOT! Probably be much less than the 500 allotted. Funny what a program will do to have a chance against a 3A school! :lol:

FACT! 

11 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

BIG10 clowns..........

Back to the Alcoa/Murvul game.......why limit the gate money and attendance? Move to a bigger venue and space everyone out. UT wanted the smaller venue as trial run. 10K in Neyland Stadium would be spaced farther apart then 2000+ at the Skeeter. FACT!

It would cost a TON of money to rent out a college facility.  Lets face it, even thought it's Alcoa vs Maryville.  You guys would be hard pressed to put fans in a college stadium...lol  At the state games you guys maybe have 300 fans show up, and that's right down the street.  lol I hope you guys play, because it will be great game to watch as usual.  

57 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

like Murvul having nonrefundable Season tickets available?  Just not assigned seating. This FOR ALL 5 home games. Murvul will have well over 1500 tickets available. Alcoa will defiantly NOT! Probably be much less than the 500 allotted. Funny what a program will do to have a chance against a 3A school! :lol:

FACT! 

You do realize that you will not be one of the 500 tickets? :lol:

FACT!

I'm not allowed to post on CoachT so you guys enjoy the show. If you rat me out I will haunt you. 

Edited by MLREB
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

BC will be watching that game at home on TV with the company of Big Bear cause he not in the 500 Club. FACT!!!!:roflol:

I'll be like barney the last 5 years! Except I wouldn't use bad coupons on the back of the ticket as an excuse to watch from home.  I'll use the fact that Murvul was scared to have a big audience see them get beat!:thumb:

3 hours ago, MLREB said:

You do realize that you will not be one of the 500 tickets? :lol:

FACT!

I'm not allowed to post on CoachT so you guys enjoy the show. If you rat me out I will haunt you. 

You got some pull ta get a feller like me a clear view thru the fence, Im sure!

You need to learn to play by the rules on Coacht.......like......ME.:ph34r:

Ha, you hate Alcoa too bad ta haunt me!B)

Edited by BCsportsfan