Upperman vs. Cookeville 2020

ChineseFlu

Falling? I would say cookeville has a good chance behind their 5th year senior Qb. Cookeville is a 6a school. They should beat a 3a school. Uppermans junior and freshmen classes are loaded. Both groups took the Cookeville boys to the cleaners in middle school and won the league championship.  However the best player on the field will be Cookevilles QB. While they have the upper hand I wouldnt say upperman is falling. 

Probably but I really dont have the numbers. What I meant by trolling was a LA fan starting a post that Upperman was on the decline because they could possibly lose to the largest non metro 6a school in the state. One things for certain Livingston or no other smaller school in the upper cumberland will  beat Cookeville but like always they dont have a chance competing against the best 6a schools. Thats why they play down down so much to fluff their record. Upperman has the smallest senior class class they have had in awhile. Plenty of talent just younger. One things for certain. They have a great coach. They will be competitive. And you are going to know you were in a fight win or lose. They will be in the mix in 3a. 

Cookeville is very experienced,  very good athelte at QB. CHS is big on both lines. CHS has 6a depth. 

Upperman has loads of talent in the Jr, Soph, Freshman classes but alot of experience.  I also think the 8th grad is loaded. 

I say Cookeville by 14, since its the first game, and no scrimmages. That will hurt UHS much more. 

Madhater is right, CHS better when this time....will be lop sided for UHS after this season.