Week 1 Oak Ridge vs HVA

Elitesports4

Always great to get a win and really great to get a shut out.Loved that so many players got playing time.What a catch by the FR Heyward.He is a special player and gonna be fun to watch him develop.This team can be good if we fix some issues.Seen a lot of players in new spots that should only get better with reps.RWR

12 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Thanks.I was loving the updates from your game.Glad some of the new Clinton players know what its like to officially be a dragon.

We're on the same page man! I'm not sure if I'm happier over our win or AC's win over Clinton! Those OR "studs" who are now Dragons really made a huge impact!!! LOL!  We won't miss them a bit!!! As for our game, Gibbons was on target and Gaddis was right, we have plenty of depth at wide receiver! Our defense pitched a shutout! I don't think HVA is very good but I think that we are!!! The young Heyward fumbled a kickoff but shook it off and made a great catch! Elam had a pick and Cole Adams had a pick! And FINALLY we had pressure on the QB!!!!!!!  Kendall had some tough runs but cramps kept him from having a better night and he better fix that!  We made some mistakes that the defense made up for. What's up with TWO PUNTERS?????  Not sure what's up with that but I ended up liking it!  All in all, it sure beats losing to them like we did last year. Now it's on to DB!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bonkers said:

We're on the same page man! I'm not sure if I'm happier over our win or AC's win over Clinton! Those OR "studs" who are now Dragons really made a huge impact!!! LOL!  We won't miss them a bit!!! As for our game, Gibbons was on target and Gaddis was right, we have plenty of depth at wide receiver! Our defense pitched a shutout! I don't think HVA is very good but I think that we are!!! The young Heyward fumbled a kickoff but shook it off and made a great catch! Elam had a pick and Cole Adams had a pick! And FINALLY we had pressure on the QB!!!!!!!  Kendall had some tough runs but cramps kept him from having a better night and he better fix that!  We made some mistakes that the defense made up for. What's up with TWO PUNTERS?????  Not sure what's up with that but I ended up liking it!  All in all, it sure beats losing to them like we did last year. Now it's on to DB!

You a hater! Never met a grown #### man happy about another team loss and players tk have bad games because they left oak ridge! Nobody called them studs. Quez is a baller no doubt prep extra, Gaddis, and oak ridge knows. He got hurt but will have numbers by the end of the year! You weird like I said praying on high school students down fall is a joke! 

5 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

You a hater! Never met a grown #### man happy about another team loss and players tk have bad games because they left oak ridge! Nobody called them studs. Quez is a baller no doubt prep extra, Gaddis, and oak ridge knows. He got hurt but will have numbers by the end of the year! You weird like I said praying on high school students down fall is a joke! 

You say you're an Oak Ridger yet you pull for Clinton because they have Oak Ridgers on their team!!!!! What a joke you are!! Real Oak Ridgers do NOT pull for Clinton and ESPECIALLY not because they have Oak Ridgers on their team. Do you think Florida fans EVER pull for FSU?????  Do you think if some Gator players transferred to FSU, that Florida fans would THEN pull for FSU????  Same with Alabama/Auburn!!  Same with Ole Miss/Mississippi State!!!!  What world are you living in man?????  I make no apologies for wanting Clinton to lose EVERY game they play, I was raised that way. And the fact that some (not all) Wildcat players CHOSE to become Dragons, makes me like Clinton even less!! Those "athletes" and "ballers" that left OR to become Dragons were probably the only reason Clinton kept it so close (35 points)!!!!  LOL  LOL  LOL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bonkers said:

You say you're an Oak Ridger yet you pull for Clinton because they have Oak Ridgers on their team!!!!! What a joke you are!! Real Oak Ridgers do NOT pull for Clinton and ESPECIALLY not because they have Oak Ridgers on their team. Do you think Florida fans EVER pull for FSU?????  Do you think if some Gator players transferred to FSU, that Florida fans would THEN pull for FSU????  Same with Alabama/Auburn!!  Same with Ole Miss/Mississippi State!!!!  What world are you living in man?????  I make no apologies for wanting Clinton to lose EVERY game they play, I was raised that way. And the fact that some (not all) Wildcat players CHOSE to become Dragons, makes me like Clinton even less!! Those "athletes" and "ballers" that left OR to become Dragons were probably the only reason Clinton kept it so close (35 points)!!!!  LOL  LOL  LOL

You’re a joke like I said before! Comparing college kids to oak ridge! I was cheering for the players not Clinton it’s a difference! You’re a clown like I said! You sit behind a computer screen and talk mess! Whoever liking your stuff a clown with you! You’ve probably never played or done anything for the boys! I was out there training them on wildcat field this summer, and for the Clinton’ boys 2 of them were there! You think they wanted to be dragons no! They suck we all know that, but unfortunately was their case! Let me put you on my Facebook feed see if anybody knows your clown #### all you do is hate behind a screen! My boys on oak ridge would show you no love! They actually respect and are friends with those Clinton guys! They commented on their Clinton photo it’s love! We don’t do no hate! Saying the dumbest stuff on demand.. Naiyah sanders another oak ridge at Clinton yeah ima cheer for her cause I coached her you idiot! She’s still best friends with oak ridge basketball girls who you’ll see together out and about! Ima ignore your comments tho I wish you’d bring your name and face to the light 

Edited by Elitesports4

It be real pretenders like yourself behind a screen that has done nothing for Oak ridge ever! Did you even play lmao! Two sport athlete here! Volunteers coached with the boys basketball team for my internship! Trained boys and girls basketball players from oak ridge! Trained football players and actively talk to current and previous ones! I’m tight with the basketball team and football literally give them motivating speeches before games that they respect and listen to!  Who the heck are you?! What have you done? Didn’t see you at Blankenship in the heat helping the boys out all summer?! Don’t question my oak ridge loyalty cause I stand on that and probably younger than you and have done more!  Quez is my cousin and dodi is like family! If you acting like they are scrub players because they went to Clinton you’re clueless! Any real supporter gonna support them because you don’t know their situation! I support athletes anyways definitely ones with stories! I’m done with you though! 

49 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

It be real pretenders like yourself behind a screen that has done nothing for Oak ridge ever! Did you even play lmao! Two sport athlete here! Volunteers coached with the boys basketball team for my internship! Trained boys and girls basketball players from oak ridge! Trained football players and actively talk to current and previous ones! I’m tight with the basketball team and football literally give them motivating speeches before games that they respect and listen to!  Who the heck are you?! What have you done? Didn’t see you at Blankenship in the heat helping the boys out all summer?! Don’t question my oak ridge loyalty cause I stand on that and probably younger than you and have done more!  Quez is my cousin and dodi is like family! If you acting like they are scrub players because they went to Clinton you’re clueless! Any real supporter gonna support them because you don’t know their situation! I support athletes anyways definitely ones with stories! I’m done with you though! 

I'm an Oak Ridge fan and I'm not a Clinton fan. Thank goodness OR football has you as a motivator! I'm sure they couldn't make it without you. Why don't you just go become a full time motivator for Clinton because they could sure use it a heck of a lot more than Oak Ridge. I never said anyone was a scrub player. I just don't think any of them will have the impact you suggest. They sure didn't last night. If you start motivating them, that will change I'm sure. I'm sure the new Clinton coach would welcome you with open arms as their "motivational coach"! They obviously need one!!!!!!!

29 minutes ago, bonkers said:

I'm an Oak Ridge fan and I'm not a Clinton fan. 

You are indeed an Oak Ridge fan bonkers and I love that. You are not a Clinton fan and I respect that.

Are only goal this week is to focus on DB, a team I don't like.

When it gets to be Clinton week then let the hate Dragons monster out.

One week at a time.

Not trying to start something with you.

RWR!

1 hour ago, Elitesports4 said:

Two sport athlete here! Volunteers coached with the boys basketball team for my internship! Trained boys and girls basketball players from oak ridge! Trained football players and actively talk to current and previous ones! I’m tight with the basketball team and football literally give them motivating speeches before games that they respect and listen to!  

Elitesports4, I think I know you a little and respect you a lot. Bonkers mind is made up and that's okay, I'm stubborn in my dislike for Farragut and DB.

The athletes you work with are very talented and VERY POLITE to me on Twitter. I am sure you have something to do with that. Thank you and let's get after the Indians!

RWR!

9 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Elitesports4, I think I know you a little and respect you a lot. Bonkers mind is made up and that's okay, I'm stubborn in my dislike for Farragut and DB.

The athletes you work with are very talented and VERY POLITE to me on Twitter. I am sure you have something to do with that. Thank you and let's get after the Indians!

RWR!

Seriously, Willie?

32 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

RWR!

I know you know the truth! I’m done with him! He has 0 idea lol.