BEECH IS COMING TO POWELL WEEK 1

keepitmoving

2 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

This situation has created some nice matchups around the state. About time for a positive out of this chaos. 

Ya these first week teams that have to pull out, gives coaches a chance to put there money where there mouth is.  Good to see these coaches around the state not picking cup cake games as replacement games if they can help it.  Makes for good football!

1 hour ago, keepitmoving said:

Ya these first week teams that have to pull out, gives coaches a chance to put there money where there mouth is.  Good to see these coaches around the state not picking cup cake games as replacement games if they can help it.  Makes for good football!

This is a Great match up. Kudos to both coaches for finding a way to get it done. 

WEEK ONE and Reg. 3 5-A  is putting the region's reputation on the line. A very tough game for Powell especially against a team that went 11 - 1 and returns good players. Powell is young but the Panthers have skills.

My initial thought is Beech wins so Powell will probably blow them out.

7 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

This is a Great match up. Kudos to both coaches for finding a way to get it done. 

WEEK ONE and Reg. 3 5-A  is putting the region's reputation on the line. A very tough game for Powell especially against a team that went 11 - 1 and returns good players. Powell is young but the Panthers have skills.

My initial thought is Beech wins so Powell will probably blow them out.

That's usually how my predictions go! :lol: I think Powell can keep up and make it a good game. Should be a pretty close game.