Lewis county at Riverside

Bigpun54

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I don’t have a clue how LC will look with the craziness that is going on. I felt good about the returning players from last year, but who knows who will be isolated for exposure or infected each week. LC will have a few this week. This  team could be very good with the players that are returning 

32 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Man I don’t have a clue how LC will look with the craziness that is going on. I felt good about the returning players from last year, but who knows who will be isolated for exposure or infected each week. LC will have a few this week. This  team could be very good with the players that are returning 

I think LC will have a really good season this yr but I think Summertown will be #1 in this region. 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think LC will have a really good season this yr but I think Summertown will be #1 in this region. 

Maybe, the best thing LC has going for them in that game is that they lost  to ST last year at home 

Edited by ddaddy

On 8/20/2020 at 2:35 PM, Bigpun54 said:

Think this will be a good game to start the season. Think it will be a good measuring stick for both teams. For those who can’t attend due to limited seating you can watch the game at TNL Today on Fb and listen to Matt and Daryl call the game 

Hope you guys take care of business tonight. LC is always tough, but if you figure out what they do well and how they do it, they don't change up much. Frostie seemed to have their blocking schemes down last game, so I'm guessing that Riverside pulls away after halftime. Won't hurt a bit that the game is at Parsons either.