Week 2 D-B @ Oak Ridge

TribalEmpire

The Mayflower the Blue Circle and the Brown Cow Drive-In.  Lots of good stuff!  There was also some old dump downtown called the crock pot or something.  Don't ever remember going there I think they went out of business shortly after they opened.  Richard Buckner taught a lot of kids how to fix cars in auto shop.

Edited by CardinalGrey

34 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

How about Willie saying he would leave if it was really JA who posted yesterday? Haha 

Pretty comical. I know I saw JA at the game. He gave me a fist bump before kick off. He was standing near the 35 yd line at the fence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

Central and Mo-West used to give Murvil fits in the old 4A format. There were some classic games amongst them. WaCO, Batman-What would you say DB’s weaknesses are? I can pretty much guess what WJ is gonna say is their weakness because he has been saying it for quite a while now.

I'll have to let someone much more in the know give away any weaknesses.Even when I went to every practice,I tried to only share common knowledge stuff . That's why a lot of coaches won't let folks watch or record  little Johnny's practice.I got hours of my little Johnny's on tape, permission or not.As a parent, you just never know when the ride will end, so enjoy every practice or game your able to watch.Better edit, The last part was for any parent or grand parents with kids still playing or coming up.

Edited by BatmanLives

1 hour ago, CardinalGrey said:

The Mayflower the Blue Circle and the Brown Cow Drive-In.  Lots of good stuff!  There was also some old dump downtown called the crock pot or something.  Don't ever remember going there I think they went out of business shortly after they opened.  Richard Buckner taught a lot of kids how to fix cars in auto shop.

That would have been the Cheese Crock and it wasn't a dump it was a dive. haha Had some really good deli sandwiches and sold Bud and Lowenbrau on draft. I was part owner for a couple years.