Week 2 D-B @ Oak Ridge

TribalEmpire

3 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Dline and backers are gonna have to elevate their play too. Noticed that DB rushed for a lot of yards vs Tennessee High last Friday. And you know they will probably have those big hog daddies up front like always, I’m sure. We need to develop more DTs. I only saw about 3 rotating the other night, and one of them included Hewitt, who is probably our best OL. Would be nice to garner up some depth so he doesn’t have to play a ton on that side of the ball as well.

Interesting take cause supposedly they ran for 200+ on us last year!  I hope they don’t wear us down pounding it down our throats! Looks like they have great staff as well. Do you see us scoring 21+ points?!

4 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

No disrespect to db! Not saying they won’t beat us at all. Playing at Farragut is just tough! They are a team to respect at the most high as well. Putting Powell as one of our toughest test I wouldn’t be alone there.. mt Juliet will be tough.. it was no order.. this will be a good game.. but let me ask you are you saying db is clearly better than powell, Farragut, and mt Juliet?

West should be better than all of them

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Interesting take cause supposedly they ran for 200+ on us last year!  I hope they don’t wear us down pounding it down our throats! Looks like they have great staff as well. Do you see us scoring 21+ points?!

If we don't score 21+, then we don't win

Just now, Elitesports4 said:

I can’t put west over powell just yet.. yeah they have stud running backs but I need to see more 

I think West will be better on offense than last year but not as good on defense. I think Powell isn't as good at QB, OL, and DL as they were last year

Just now, bonkers said:

I think West will be better on offense than last year but not as good on defense. I think Powell isn't as good at QB, OL, and DL as they were last year

Saving this cause you’ll learn soon that qb is better and will have top offers soon! You’ll learn to love em just keep watching. Last wbu was good tho

2 minutes ago, bonkers said:

Who do you take, West or Farragut? They play Saturday. I'll take West but I hope I'm wrong

Taking Farragut in a close one! Due to it being west first game! That’s a good game and will tell me everything I need to know about Farragut.. it’s at west too

Edited by Elitesports4

1 minute ago, bonkers said:

I know he's good but no way he's as good as last year's guy, at least not yet

I can accept that.. well he does have a top receiver in the country to throw to! So I’m sure his stats and offers may pass up because same grade as his stud receivers. Jubrice is back does he replace cole at the wing back or 17? I’m sure it’s cole 

3 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

I can accept that.. well he does have a top receiver in the country to throw to! So I’m sure his stats and offers may pass up because same grade as his stud receivers. Jubrice is back does he replace cole at the wing back or 17? I’m sure it’s cole 

I don't have any idea about that but I like him. He's smooth

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

Insane I leave for days to get passed the bs and they still speak on me when I’m not even present weird! Anyways what do you oak ridge fans think about Little Heyward not playing or  dressing out to play freshman or Jv?! I’ll let you guys go first lol. 

Why would he? Other varsity players don’t.