Week 2 D-B @ Oak Ridge

TribalEmpire

Maybe I have ptsd from goin to DB last yr and watching Oak Ridge play one of the worst games Ive seen.I dont remember anything positive from that night.It was so bad it felt like we was underdogs at Campbell Co the next week.I think DB will be a top 5 6A team this yr.They can run the ball so good and thats everything in HS football.I think Oak Ridge matches up better with West and Powell.With the DB size and run game I just think it is the tuffest game we play this yr.I would feel a lot better if game was later in yr when DLine and LBs have reps and are comfortable.If there was a betting line that had DB -14 I would take it

On 8/25/2020 at 1:22 PM, Elitesports4 said:

Insane I leave for days to get passed the bs and they still speak on me when I’m not even present weird! Anyways what do you oak ridge fans think about Little Heyward not playing or  dressing out to play freshman or Jv?! I’ll let you guys go first lol. 

Considering in freshman game we lost our starter and backup QB in the 1st game for yr I think its best.He will play a big part on varsity by end of yr.He played a lot for 1st game ever.I wish Gaddis would put Dozier on varsity soon

Edited by STILLNUM1

13 hours ago, Swipes said:

Address to the Stadium is 213 Broadway Ave Oak Ridge, TN 37830.  Take a left out of Bif Ed's and the Stadium will be on your right.  You can't miss it!

Big Ed's is take out only but there's a parking lot across the street that would be good to park in and enjoy a Big Ed's Special. Then it's a short walk to the field and you'll be on the visitors side when you get there. 

• Thanks 1

I got tickets and will have 7 packed in the Tahoe headed to Oak Ridge tomorrow. 

I know DB got 500 tickets, not sure if more than that or not. Those are all sold.

Both senior tailbacks are playing. Be on the lookout for lightning quick Soph Gillespie to be making some plays for the Indians. He is as good a football player as he is basketball. its like trying to catch smoke to tackle him. 1 slight injury from last week, but that WR is starting, so DB is healthy and full strength for the Wildcats.  

DB Defense held 8 teams last year to 14 or fewer pts with 3 shutouts and Alcoa only scored 21. This defense is better.

MY PICK - DB 28 OR 13

• Like 1