Week 2: Oneida @ York

crow

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Oneida Region 2_2A

2019 National Rank

2019 State Rank #129
2020 National Rank #7341
2020 State Rank #179

I'd say this is gonna be inaccurate for you all considering what I've read so far. I'd say by seasons end you will have a better rating than last year.

Nah, sounds right to me. 

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Gonna save this for you guys in a couple years.

Ain’t worried. Our middle school program has been killing everyone for years. We had to play up from the small schools to the big schools division just to fill a schedule. Unfortunately it doesn’t always translate to the high school level unfortunately. We should get a meigs and Oneida middle school game together!

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Ain’t worried. Our middle school program has been killing everyone for years. We had to play up from the small schools to the big schools division just to fill a schedule. Unfortunately it doesn’t always translate to the high school level unfortunately. We should get a meigs and Oneida middle school game together!

Would probably be hard to put together, but I would definitely watch it. 

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Would probably be hard to put together, but I would definitely watch it. 

Heck I’m thinking about what may be the first football double header. Meet in Knoxville on a neutral field later in the year when it’s cooler. Middle school kickoff at 3:30. High school kickoff at 7:30! That’d be awesome!

Just now, crow said:

Heck I’m thinking about what may be the first football double header. Meet in Knoxville on a neutral field later in the year when it’s cooler. Middle school kickoff at 3:30. High school kickoff at 7:30! That’d be awesome!

Would be neat if it was a playoff type system. Championship of this area played the Championship of yours or something like that. 

54 minutes ago, crow said:

That would be a heck of a day! Terrific idea

On 8/22/2020 at 10:02 PM, option76 said:

So you’d take a ticket from a home grand parent or parent.  Makes sense. 

apparently I don’t need to worry about taking a ticket away from parents or grandparents. It seems 320 was plenty with some to spare. 

image.jpeg

Edited by crow