FORREST AT PORTLAND

GeneralForrest

21 hours ago, Salem said:

I bet this young man with zero D1 college offers has a better stat line than the guy last week with 8 SEC offers. 

https://www.theportlandsun.com/sports/portland-s-cade-box-ranked-by-tn-gridiron-scouting/article_655b0d74-c2be-11ea-b6e5-07bcd0f4b106.html

Not even close, only one score and the dang whistle only blew a handful of times all night against a very porous Westview defense. The kid with all of the offers  threw for 3 TDs to average wide receivers. 

Westview is still a young team. I believe Westview started 2 seniors, 4 juniors, and 5 sophomores on defense. Westview didn't show much on offense because it was 21-0 after 1 quarter. The score was 47-6 and Westview backed off early and i believe they could have scored in the 60's or 70's. I'm in no way saying Westview will keep having that kind of lopsided wins but Portland is not that good from what I saw. 

4 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

I predict Forrest gets smacked around. 

Apparently you and I are the only two that expect this. Every expert has Forrest picked to win. I remember both backs from last year giving us trouble and Portland with some big lineman. I know the QB is gone but they were a big physical team last year in game 2 before injuries hit them. I'll have to pay $7 to watch it online.