Georgia Force Christian @ Copper Basin

TheCommander

4 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Wow, are they that much improved or is Basin not playing well?

They are not chopped liver. They are an average team. They have some decent athletes. They are having trouble connecting in the passing game or they would probably be up by a score. They are sound defensively. Honestly, its just two pretty evenly matched teams in a battle. Hope the cougars can hold on for this last quarter. 

Cougars are gonna squeak this one out in a narrow victory 14-12. Have to give GFC some credit. They are a much better team than what you would think hearing “home school bunch.” By no means am I calling them world beaters though. The cougars have a lot of work to do. Still proud of the boys for playing hard and pulling out a win in a tough game. As always, a win is a win no matter how you come by it. 2-0 cougars! 

5 minutes ago, TheCommander said:

I’m going to go out on a limb and say this team we just played is better than anyone in our district besides the Pirates!

That's not saying a lot lol let's be honest...Whitwell and Sale Creek are bad. SP and CB only teams that will make it out of first round.

7 minutes ago, powerp said:

That's not saying a lot lol let's be honest...Whitwell and Sale Creek are bad. SP and CB only teams that will make it out of first round.

I know it’s not lol, just making a point! Truth be told we should’ve scored three more times than we did! Sloppy but a wins a win, the cougars have a long ways to go!

• Upvote 1