Shelby County schools exploring leaving the TSSAA

When I speak of the TSSAA being more transparent,  I'm speaking on things that have happened in the past on some issues I wished we all had gotten more information on. I'm not talking about this situation here.  

This response by the TSSAA was warranted and hit every nail on the head.  

The route Shelby County chose to take was inappropriate in my thinking and completely off base. 

Edited by Southtowner

21 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

When I speak of the TSSAA being more transparent,  I'm speaking on things that have happened in the past on some issues I wished we all had gotten more information on. I'm not talking about this situation here.  

This response by the TSSAA was warranted and hit every nail on the head.  

The route Shelby County chose to take was inappropriate in my thinking and completely off base. 

Their "route" is trying to become "the route" to get your way in this country. Give demands. If demands not met, well, you know! Just Watch the news. 

Edited by uknoit2

Maybe Metro Nashville and Shelby County are doing what's best for their area.  Those folks there have to judge when and if they can play this year or not. 

That's no reason for some to think that other areas should follow suit.  Or think the Association is out to punish those kids because those decisions were made.

7 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Maybe Metro Nashville and Shelby County are doing what's best for their area.  Those folks there have to judge when and if they can play this year or not. 

That's no reason for some to think that other areas should follow suit.  Or think the Association is out to punish those kids because those decisions were made.

Bet travel ball will be slammed....