Shelby County schools exploring leaving the TSSAA

After successfully defending that Brentwood Academy lawsuit decades ago, the T$$AA feels their power so behold everyone.

Flip-side, he should have been more transparent and told Memphis to go kick rocks into the river over there. The T$$AA has too much power due to the backing of so many schools. Let Memphis sue them. That way we will have every * single * school making the football playoff in order to pay the legal fees. But, those schools and that system over there will be broke.

7 hours ago, Southtowner said:

That response was well written and on point so much so I have read it several times.  

Chilly with the 'mike drop.'

34 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

For once I can say I'm proud of Chilly Childress

I'm almost shocked that the response was that direct and concise. If TSSAA made all their decisions with the same transparency, explanation, and clarity, I believe that they'd be much more respected. Couldn't have been done any better.

Just now, tradertwo said:

I'm almost shocked that the response was that direct and concise. If TSSAA made all their decisions with the same transparency, explanation, and clarity, I believe that they'd be much more respected. Couldn't have been done any better.

I know, wonder who they got to write that form them :lol: