Cleavlund Giunt Blue Raydurs come two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

30 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Glad we got y’all out of the way early, I think we can win the rest of the games on our schedule. Good luck to y’all and I hope y’all keep the gold ball in East tenn

Thanks Foose. It’s a long time till December, a lot of work to do. The score doesn’t do this game justice. Cleveland is a very good team. We had our hands full with 44 all night. 

4 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Thanks Foose. It’s a long time till December, a lot of work to do. The score doesn’t do this game justice. Cleveland is a very good team. We had our hands full with 44 all night. 

We are headed in the right direction and we have the best staff that we’ve had in a long time. Hopefully one day we can battle y’all tougher for a region championship 

The score doesn't say it but this was a tough game. Cleveland has a real good Oline,RB and receivers. They looked much improved. Maryville defense adjusted at halftime and played much better. Offensively the Rebels moved the ball well but had a few costly penalties. Markell Fortenberry is going to be a great receiver. Nick Dagel had a good game.  Noah Vaughn had a good game. Parker McGill is a stud RB. 

• Upvote 1

My thawts on tha gaim....

a. #44 fer Cleavlund ran tha bawl hard

2. #75 fer Cleavlund wuz blockin' a hole side bye hisself

c. Mairvul gott eggsposed inn sevrull areas laist nite.

d. #2 fer Cleavlund iz a playur and our stewdunt seckshun iz #1

5. Mairvul kickoft teem kneads lots ov werk

eff. Mairvul's yung O-line looked purtee goodur eggsept fer one hoadin' penaltee

gee. #16 fer Mairvul maid a few nice plays

8. Mairvul did gitt a few moore hats arownd tha bawl inn tha seccund haif eye thawt

eye. Cleavlund iz much emprooved and haz sum size and athleets

10. Tha knew unis did look goodur

:popcorneater:

14 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

I ain’t talking about the football team.

What are you talking about then? The barney circus?

If you're accussing me with having anything to do with some rumored riot you don't  know me at all! Sounds like you and me need a face to face talk, and let me set you straight about BC!

Edited by BCsportsfan

32 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

What are you talking about then? The barney circus?

If you're accussing me with having anything to do with some rumored riot you don't  know me at all! Sounds like you and me need a face to face talk, and let me set you straight about BC!

Oh, let me back up. I guess since I responded to your post originally, you think I'm talking about you. I used your post as a starting point and changed gears. Conversations flow, but the ebb and flow of conversational English escapes you. Try and keep up, I was alluding to the fact that people don't like Coach Dean Bailey's nickname, and are going to protest Coach Dean Bailey's nickname (which was adopted by the sportswriters of the era).  I hope this makes it on TV. 

14 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Oh, let me back up. I guess since I responded to your post originally, you think I'm talking about you. I used your post as a starting point and changed gears. Conversations flow, but the ebb and flow of conversational English escapes you. Try and keep up, I was alluding to the fact that people don't like Coach Dean Bailey's nickname, and are going to protest Coach Dean Bailey's nickname (which was adopted by the sportswriters of the era).  I hope this makes it on TV. 

You started out " I hear ALCOA has alot planned" implied that Alcoa is behind the circus coming to town? Then my reply was you need to investigate father because my digging is pionting to Maryville alumni as source.  No problem with English!

4 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

You started out " I hear ALCOA has alot planned" implied that Alcoa is behind the circus coming to town? Then my reply was you need to investigate father because my digging is pionting to Maryville alumni as source.  No problem with English!

I heard they were coming from all over. Parts unknown.