South Pittsburg @ Lookout Valley (Captain Grider vs Predator Payne)

Southtowner

I have once again created us a website to talk about our upcoming contest against another nest of YellowJackets.   We have 2 games under our belt and honestly we have tremendous strides to make.  I've said it once and I'll say it again.  This Pirate squad will only go as far as the offensive line will carry it.  I just haven't seen that fire snot and nastiness that it takes to be a unit that can line up and manhandle the opposing team.  

Roy is still MIA and I'm starting to think he may be in danger.  Last I heard he may have found himself a new Wendy and apparently she keeps him tied up most of the time.  Thoughts?

7UqN.gif

Last week we started strong, but fell flat quickly after two scores.  We never seemed like we wanted to be out there.  Maybe it was due to playing on a Thursday and playing a weaker team.  No excuses though.  This game should be over early and allows some back ups plenty of play time.  We need to find a few guys that want to lead this team.  Someone that is always talking to the other players, encouraging them, patting them on the back, getting in their faces and saying “cmon let’s go”!!!  Who’s it gonna be??  Stone, Allen, Sanders, Kelly, Frame, Lewis, Hunter, Gio...???

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Last week we started strong, but fell flat quickly after two scores.  We never seemed like we wanted to be out there.  Maybe it was due to playing on a Thursday and playing a weaker team.  No excuses though.  This game should be over early and allows some back ups plenty of play time.  We need to find a few guys that want to lead this team.  Someone that is always talking to the other players, encouraging them, patting them on the back, getting in their faces and saying “cmon let’s go”!!!  Who’s it gonna be??  Stone, Allen, Sanders, Kelly, Frame, Lewis, Hunter, Gio...???

Hopefully its all of them