Dresden @ Lake Co

mrbigster

Just now, shockernation said:

I hope you’re close with that

people that dont know football won't get what I am bout to say but here it goes,these guys that are starters now had to intersquad scrimmage those LC ballers that won state last year,those guys where in a GoldBall locker room,those guys would tell you winning like losing is contagious,these are highschool fellas swagger means alot on the filed,talent is still there,LC makes alot of noise this year! I dont know if its a Gold Ball repeat but its gonna be a great year for yall.

8 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

people that dont know football won't get what I am bout to say but here it goes,these guys that are starters now had to intersquad scrimmage those LC ballers that won state last year,those guys where in a GoldBall locker room,those guys would tell you winning like losing is contagious,these are highschool fellas swagger means alot on the filed,talent is still there,LC makes alot of noise this year! I dont know if its a Gold Ball repeat but its gonna be a great year for yall.

Facts! It may take a few weeks to work the rust off! Pretty sure we got a dandy of a hire in Corey Quinn...I like him in our few conversations! Donkeys clean and sober 9 months...I expect him to fall off tomorrow! But I think we are still loaded....shhh I don’t want everyone to know! Not just yet anyway 

We will find out a lot tomorrow night! You boys keep on keeping on!

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

You are on to something

2 hours ago, shockernation said:

Facts! It may take a few weeks to work the rust off! Pretty sure we got a dandy of a hire in Corey Quinn...I like him in our few conversations! Donkeys clean and sober 9 months...I expect him to fall off tomorrow! But I think we are still loaded....shhh I don’t want everyone to know! Not just yet anyway 

We will find out a lot tomorrow night! You boys keep on keeping on!

Donkey 9 months ago

88E38493-E0E9-4ADB-93B3-84EAA17E6513.jpeg