Dresden @ Lake Co

mrbigster

I agree on the rust...I hope not but likely! Let’s get this first one under our belt and get a W! Curious to see how James Wilson looks at QB...tough kid! Wish we had both Wilson twins but John blew his knee out in the spring vs McKenzie. Our line is bigger than last year just dream they are as strong! Ready to see...potential to be another fun ride

On 8/29/2020 at 12:14 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

I don't know about that. West Carroll and Greenfield might have something to say about it. I really excited to see the Falcons in action. I really don't know what to expect from LC this Friday. It's hard to get a feel for them with all this covid mess. LC does return a few starters and several kids with alot of game experience. Not sure what Dresden has back this year. I do know that Coach Quinn is excited about this team and that's a good sign. The game is at Lake County and I believe that LC will win the game.

Dresden coach sounded excited.

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Are they only going to sell a certain number of tickets? I'm hearing 800?

Yes. Only 600 will be allowed in. I hear LC giving Dresden 200 tickets and LC will have 400. I think tickets go on sell for general public Wednesday and Thursday. Players and cheerleaders will get first choice and then general public can buy what's left. No tickets will be sold at the gate. That's the information I received.

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Yes. Only 600 will be allowed in. I hear LC giving Dresden 200 tickets and LC will have 400. I think tickets go on sell for general public Wednesday and Thursday. Players and cheerleaders will get first choice and then general public can buy what's left. No tickets will be sold at the gate. That's the information I received.

Your correct.Talked to Mike about hour ago.