Dresden @ Lake Co

mrbigster

Dont know how they do the rankings and I know things will work out in time,but that seem to be a high ranking for Lake Co in all classifications with all the talent they lost.South Pitt was 23,the highest ranking Single A team.Think Hunt was 3rd Single A team listed..I'd be more than satisfied if this ranking is even close...lol

19 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I’m clueless...remember I got outta politics! I do know Randy Frazier is a good one! Hopefully they get it right...to cancel tomorrows game would blow

It would be terrible for LC. We would lose 4 games and will have to scramble to try and pick up some games. Our kids need to play. In fact schools need to play.

6 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

It would be terrible for LC. We would lose 4 games and will have to scramble to try and pick up some games. Our kids need to play. In fact schools need to play.

Facts!!! Couldn’t agree with you more! Kids have worked for months and like us I’m sure they are getting frustrated! I’ve been over this stupidity! This country has gone soft...we are a country made up of wusses!!! Please let’s have some normalcy ASAP!

To the Weakley Co school board...Let them play!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I’m clueless...remember I got outta politics! I do know Randy Frazier is a good one! Hopefully they get it right...to cancel tomorrows game would blow

I had forgotten that Mr. Frazier was there... I can't see him bowing to pressure and going along with a shutdown unless there's a huge outbreak of positive test results. I have much respect for the man.

• Upvote 1