Dresden @ Lake Co

mrbigster

1 minute ago, Mustang1969 said:

If we even make it to round 3 our coaches have done their best jobs ever.

LOL I’m not buying into that! You guys owned a Waverly team that is supposed to make a deep playoff run in 2A. I listened to you guys until half yesterday and from the way it sounded you owned them. You may be down but in all honesty you should win region 6. And we all know winning the region will get you to round 3. Single A seems really weak in the entire state minus SPitt. You guys seemed to have really improved in one week! We haven’t played a down this year and we are down if you compare to last year. But we should be solid with what’s returning...comparing any group to last year is somewhat laughable though. Best of luck and I’ll see you in the coming threads. Can we be friends now?

23 minutes ago, shockernation said:

LOL I’m not buying into that! You guys owned a Waverly team that is supposed to make a deep playoff run in 2A. I listened to you guys until half yesterday and from the way it sounded you owned them. You may be down but in all honesty you should win region 6. And we all know winning the region will get you to round 3. Single A seems really weak in the entire state minus SPitt. You guys seemed to have really improved in one week! We haven’t played a down this year and we are down if you compare to last year. But we should be solid with what’s returning...comparing any group to last year is somewhat laughable though. Best of luck and I’ll see you in the coming threads. Can we be friends now?

I always thought we wuz friends.