Greenback @ Sunbright

orngnblk

I believe this region game can be rescheduled but the only date I see available for both is Sept 25.

Sunbright has an open date that week and Greenback has Lenior City, a non regional opponent scheduled. 

Also I guess you could squeeze 2 games in during another week but highly doubt seeing Sunbright going along with that. 

If I had to take a guess, I'd say this game ends up being a 1-0 score in favor of Greenback by virtue of the dreaded forfeit.  

Edited by Southtowner

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I believe this region game can be rescheduled but the only date I see available for both is Sept 25.

Sunbright has an open date that week and Greenback has Lenior City, a non regional opponent scheduled. 

Also I guess you could squeeze 2 games in during another week but highly doubt seeing Sunbright going along with that. 

If I had to take a guess, I'd say this game ends up being a 1-0 score in favor of Greenback by virtue of the dreaded forfeit.  

I bet you are right.

It would have been good for both teams to play. This is 2 games for Sunbright to miss with Coalfield next on the list. Sunbright looks like they have improved this year, the 2nd year coach has them pointed in the right direction. Playing  Greenback  would have let us see where they are .