WEEK 3: POWELL vs FULTON

keepitmoving

On 9/1/2020 at 8:15 PM, chsbobcat09 said:

Say whatever you want to little buddy, I could care less. I think it says a lot ab AE’s program since they decided to come to Central anyway :rolleyes:.

Well tbh it had something to do with work schedule and transportation not the AE program.  Shoot she wanted him to be a Roadrunner but she works at night so therefore, why not put him with the other family members that's already at Central.. That make sense, right?  

Prediction: I say Fulton hangs with Powell 1st half then Powell wears them down in the 2nd to win by 14.  Just hoping Fulton makes it out of the game with no injuries, I'm looking forward to next Friday rivalry game.  

Edited by Turtle

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

Well tbh it had something to do with work schedule and transportation but the AE program.  Shoot she wanted him to be a Roadrunner but she works at night so therefore, why not put him with the other family members that's already at Central.. That make sense, right?  

Prediction: I say Fulton hangs with Powell 1st half then Powell wears them down in the 2nd to win by 14.  Just hoping Fulton makes it out of the game with no injuries, I'm looking forward to next Friday rivalry game.  

why couldn’t she get a normal day schedule to accommodate her sons schedule? i guess that makes too much sense to do as well?