Region 5AA 2020

ddaddy

2 hours ago, ddaddy said:

Are you serious? Surely not.

of course he is. he has invited me to fight him about half a dozen times this season. its not difficult to find. fighting a late 60s man from Algood turns him on. of course he was obsessed with chasing me so he could criticize one of our players. a 17 yr old kid. speaks for itself.   

27 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

He is probably Pizzahead guys’ angry son

I’m not saying I agree with challenging someone to fight on a message board because you don’t like what they are saying. I don’t personally condone that but I guess it is possible to say something so out of line that I could get that way to. I will defend Raider2021 on his beef with the general. General pushed a lot of his buttons repeatedly on another thread before he finally had enough. At some point, you just get tired of someone being a jack for no reason. Again, don’t agree with a fist fight over a message board argument and don’t want to start anything with the General...just saying I understand why Raider2021 had enough. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Richmond30 said:

I’m not saying I agree with challenging someone to fight on a message board because you don’t like what they are saying. I don’t personally condone that but I guess it is possible to say something so out of line that I could get that way to. I will defend Raider2021 on his beef with the general. General pushed a lot of his buttons repeatedly on another thread before he finally had enough. At some point, you just get tired of someone being a jack for no reason. Again, don’t agree with a fist fight over a message board argument and don’t want to start anything with the General...just saying I understand why Raider2021 had enough. 

no idea what you're referencing. you should be ashamed. i did nothing of the sort. and dont quote me out of context either. post the entire convo or keep ur mouth shut  

1 minute ago, GeneralForrest said:

no idea what you're referencing. you should be ashamed. i did nothing of the sort. and dont quote me out of context either. post the entire convo or keep ur mouth shut  

I don’t have it copied but I think it was on the Moore Co/Forrest thread where he wanted to eat mexican with you. I don’t personally have an issue with you but I do see you start stuff with people and then act like they are being mean to you. I’m not ashamed for pointing that out nor do I want to get in a war of words about it. I just saw where a bunch of folks were jumping on Raider and thought it would be worthwhile to point out what I remember seeing. Feel free to say something back...I am going to take your advice and keep my mouth shut. 

9 minutes ago, Richmond30 said:

I don’t have it copied but I think it was on the Moore Co/Forrest thread where he wanted to eat mexican with you. I don’t personally have an issue with you but I do see you start stuff with people and then act like they are being mean to you. I’m not ashamed for pointing that out nor do I want to get in a war of words about it. I just saw where a bunch of folks were jumping on Raider and thought it would be worthwhile to point out what I remember seeing. Feel free to say something back...I am going to take your advice and keep my mouth shut. 

i started nothing. i give back better than i receive and people dont like it. but i dont start stuff. 

23 minutes ago, Richmond30 said:

People have their own way of posting. Me I love the Panthers and tend to be positive about them. Others may not have those boundaries. I think most of us agree that threatening to fight someone warrants a break for a cool down period.