South Pittsburg vs Marion County (Pirates vs Warriors)

Southtowner

Marion County wants this game within a touchdown starting fourth. Captain “victory” as some y’all like to call him may choke again in a tight contest. This gonna sting but truth is he is average coach at best with all talent I’ve seen him have since I moved to the valley in 95. Not hatin or nothing. Just being honest South Pittsburg should have at least won 10 state rings.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Shade said:

Marion County wants this game within a touchdown starting fourth. Captain “victory” as some y’all like to call him may choke again in a tight contest. This gonna sting but truth is he is average coach at best with all talent I’ve seen him have since I moved to the valley in 95. Not hatin or nothing. Just being honest South Pittsburg should have at least won 10 state rings.

You need the shade cause you been out in the sun to long.  

49 minutes ago, Shade said:

Not sure why you have to put quotes around Victory since that is his name. You could quote captain since that part is just attributed to him.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BIGORANGET11 said:

Marion has plenty of talent and depth i promise you they lack in experience in big games and that I believe will be the difference. Sp will win but it will be alot  closer than they want it 

Don't promise me. Just try to keep Frame out of the end zone 3 or 4 times and I'll be impressed, you'll still lose but I'll be impressed.

Edited by MrLegit