Milan -vs- Lexington

tigerpride22

Just now, Goldenpride said:

Two good teams. I knew walking away from the game with us that when that offense would settle in it would be dangerous.. speed all the way around. Congrats to Milan, and good luck to both teams that will be tough outs in the playoffs 

Thanks bro. We had no turnovers. Need to cut down on the penalties. They cost us a couple of scores tonight. Offense is definitely getting better. Defense played tough. Lexington’s big boys up front started to wear on us in the 4th like y’all did but I was proud to see them gut it out. 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They are getting better every week. I really like what I am seeing. Last year thru the first 6 games we were 2-4. Got Bolivar next week so thru 5 this year we will be 4-1. Big difference. 

Happy for you guys. To much tradition there to not be back on top. Good luck the rest of the year. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Thanks bro. We had no turnovers. Need to cut down on the penalties. They cost us a couple of scores tonight. Offense is definitely getting better. Defense played tough. Lexington’s big boys up front started to wear on us in the 4th like y’all did but I was proud to see them gut it out. 

Great Win BPM!:thumb:

• Upvote 1