Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

43 minutes ago, strongx said:

I couldn’t care less about any protesters Friday night. Luckily I live in a country where people are allowed to protest - whether it is popular or not. 
More importantly, does alco ever throw it to 12 or just run him across and hand it to him? He appears to be a stud.

You say that now, but if they get what they want, outsiders coming in, do you think it stays a simple protest? The permit is for 3,500 and on FB they were talking about possible outsiders showing up. So yea, glad to live in a country where you can protest, but in today’s environment it’s not smart to allow it where kids are known for a fact to be present. So keep not worrying about it, but don’t whine if it’s more than a small protest if you don’t voice your concern before it happens. 

in regards to 12, Rankin doesn’t like to throw so expect him to get hand offs all night

Edited by Tangledweb

3 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

I bet Moma STARS wore a pair of combat boots out throwing on the "brakes" while yelling "woow Nellie!":lol:

Bee Cee......Momma haz wore out sevrull "braik" shoos on varryus trips.....That one nite comin' down Rockwould Mtn. wuz a mimorabull eggspearieunce fer hur......Haid two reeplace hur Wolvureen steal toads aftur thait....Bless hur hart.....Butt she a Marry Christmas.....:wub:

My old work boots. Leather worn through to the steel toe, and painted  eyelets worn down to the brass. (Diesel mechanic) : Wellworn

Edited by STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, Tangledweb said:

According to FB “Blount County Showing up for Racial Justice” page they (The Coalition to Rename the Rebels) were asking about if BLM showing up, and in turn they eventually said to email them as they wouldn’t discuss over messenger, etc, just saying I can’t imagine 3,500 locals supporting it......

Tw eye jist hoap nunn ov tham meen old Anteefuhs don't sho upp.....:unsure:

2 hours ago, Tangledweb said:

I heard Alcoa is planning on a shut out this game, they sure do put a lot of weight on Nix and #1......yea, he’s quick and big and going to VT or something, but come on a shut out???

You heard that from #1 himself!

YOU having a hard time with his spirit??!:popcorneater:

This team ain't like the puss puss fans and teams that typically roll over and play dead even before the game starts!  Alcoa knows they can line up and play with the Rebels.... and have shown they can the last five years! Their ready to rumble!:thumb: 

Seek shelter if your skeer't!:evil:

8 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yup that's it! You just like Forest Gump....so kinda genius!!:lol:

BC, Are you really comparing Gary to Forrest? Sounds like it: “Run Forest Run” vs “Run Gary Run” - last year Alcoa has the best QB and receivers in TN, but what was the game plan, definitely not throw the ball. This year Alcoa is confused with 4 QBs and can’t make up its mind - got a great thrower, but seems like that doesn’t matter because it’s the same old same old. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Bee Cee......Momma haz wore out sevrull "braik" shoos on varryus trips.....That one nite comin' down Rockwould Mtn. wuz a mimorabull eggspearieunce fer hur......Haid two reeplace hur Wolvureen steal toads aftur thait....Bless hur hart.....Butt she a Marry Christmas.....:wub:

Yup, you know the smoke lingered in the Rockwood valley far months! Them people down there though Godzilla was coming!:-o

4 minutes ago, Tangledweb said:

BC, Are you really comparing Gary to Forrest? Sounds like it: “Run Forest Run” vs “Run Gary Run” - last year Alcoa has the best QB and receivers in TN, but what was the game plan, definitely not throw the ball. This year Alcoa is confused with 4 QBs and can’t make up its mind - got a great thrower, but seems like that doesn’t matter because it’s the same old same old. 

Yup, that's the challenge us F5er's face, but it only takes a couple of play calls from the OC Sweetland to really wreck them Rebels world! Hince....2018! Ah yea, the Rebels wehere livinh high with the big win over Oakland only to find out Alcoa CAN throw! :thumb:

Better hope they don't re learn that...if so it will be a LONG night at the Skeeter!!!:D

11 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

You heard that from #1 himself!

YOU having a hard time with his spirit??!:popcorneater:

This team ain't like the puss puss fans and teams that typically roll over and play dead even before the game starts!  Alcoa knows they can line up and play with the Rebels.... and have shown they can the last five years! Their ready to rumble!:thumb: 

Seek shelter if your skeer't!:evil:

You’re cracking me up, about spit my gum out reading that!

7 minutes ago, Tangledweb said:

SMH - you need to lay off the Maroon koolaide

You think it's impossible? I don't expect it either but since you seem almost giddy that "Ol Rankins play book" can't get it done......it just makes me think about 2009 and 2010 when he had a big Oline and used that old Riverdale play book and plowed yhe field to 2 straight wins against the Rebels. That against a great Rebels team that went on to defeat Smyrna for Championship in 2009.  Hey, I know one thing, if Alcoa can run the ball as well or better than Cleveland,  you guys are in TROUBLE!:thumb: Yeah!

• Like 1