Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

4 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

ok let me ennurjeck a fue thangs hear.....

1. Jake, ole Dean Bailey hoo wuz Mairvul's coach baick inn tha mid 1930's apparuntlee brawt a fue Mairvul colledge kids ovur two play att Deer Old Mairvul Hi fer tha Crimson Whirlwind.....TSSAA got wind ov hit and putt Mairvul on probayshun tha necks yeer and woodun't lett our boys play agin annuthur TSSAA skool....So old Dean played a out ov stait schedull along wif Stair Tech....and tha TSSAA called us "Rebels"  and we took hit and runned wif hit....Eye thaink Dean wuz frum Allybammy and we played Scottsboro, Bridgeport and sum others....RR cain tale ewe tha rest frum his book

b. rw87 kneads two give ole foose a big ole kiss

3. Most ov tha "sidewalk alumni" weal bee as clost two a Mairvul athletick evint az ewe'll evur sea tham this Fridee....And eye wood say a biggur numburr ov thm won't evun bee alumni.....

:popcorneater:

I wonder if Dean Bailey was related to Bill Bailey? That would make for a good Netflix movie if they were. :wink:

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Who's behind this effort? I'm hearing it's in Maryville's OWN backyard with former alumni?

Unfortunately yes but every Apple Tree has a few rotten Apples.d ones.  Who ever gave this the clearance at Maryville High needs to be relieved of their job ASAP. You don't light up a cigarette while your pumping gas and you sure don't give someone permission to gather up a bunch of trouble makers outside the fence of a high school football game and not expect something to happen. The biggest part of the fan support of Maryville High Football has had it with all the crap that went on this spring on the School Alumni Section of facebook. They say eventually we will have another Civil War, wouldn't look to good on the Maryville School System if it got started on Cedar Street this Friday.

1 minute ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Unfortunately yes but every Apple Tree has a few rotten Apples.d ones.  Who ever gave this the clearance at Maryville High needs to be relieved of their job ASAP. You don't light up a cigarette while your pumping gas and you sure don't give someone permission to gather up a bunch of trouble makers outside the fence of a high school football game and not expect something to happen. The biggest part of the fan support of Maryville High Football has had it with all the crap that went on this spring on the School Alumni Section of facebook. They say eventually we will have another Civil War, wouldn't look to good on the Maryville School System if it got started on Cedar Street this Friday.

Sad stuff barney.  I hate it come to this. 

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I don’t think MCS had to clear this protest. City of Maryville issued the permit. 

14 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I don’t think MCS had to clear this protest. City of Maryville issued the permit. 

City of Maryville school employee leading this bandwagon though. i really didn't want to mention that but let the feathers fly and where they land so let that be that. Their not stupid and should have enough sense to know better.

Edited by BarneySox2007

I'm not sure  exactly what the protest is about,if it's the Rebel name or something far from it.I just hope the good folks there to watch a football game for both teams,  can get in and out safely .That would be terrible for a few hundred to get to see the game but have to walk through a few thousand for whatever the reason.I expect it to be a great game between the two finest football programs in the state.I'm leaning towards 22-21 and 21-20.One team wins on a late two point attempt or get's beat trying.just seen the post above

Edited by BatmanDB