Naders head ovur two 825

STARSNBARS

Be a great game.  

Question is come playoffs will TSSAA start advising on capacity at the time when they get a cut of the gate?

Will the home team during playoffs be able to call the same shots for capacity etc?

You also have city and county ordinances that could be enforced.

As long as the kids get to play and compete I will be happy.

13 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

You aren’t the only one buddy. It’s a shame that on the anniversary of 9-11 they can’t make this about something important in our country’s history. Or let the student athletes enjoy this great rivalry.  

So true...this circus should not be allowed to get any closer to this rivalry than the courthouse, there is a big parking lot there for them to have their circle jerk!!! 

About the game.....there have been many great games in this rivalry....before the season started, it appeared on paper that Alcoa would have the upper hand this year....but Maryville kids and staff have done another outstanding job of reloading at a lot of positions.  This game is shaping up to be another "humdinger" with a lot of great players / kids on the field and that is where the focus should be.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, pepvol said:

Pretty accurate Starz , but I'm not sure you added the Confident BC angle ... he's so confident it scares me ... gotta be worth 5 more points on the intimidation Factor !

My confidence comes from Coach Nix and a great defense.  They are very good, very fast. The only concern is consist play from the Alcoa Offensive.  14 points might win this game.

4 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Bi-Polar Disorder is a very cruel disease especially if your off your meds and plan on rounding up a pose of other like minded people to show up at a high school football game to show your ignorance. If anything happens that gets out of hand there should be a lot of heads roll the following week that has allowed this. If Maryville cowers down and changes the name of it's sports teams to satisfy a bunch of trouble makers it's already well known the big money that backs the program will be lost and so will a lot of fan support. I've never been to jail before and I've always said the last man going home that night should turn the gas on but it wouldn't do me good this week to walk by this mess going into the ballgame and set by idli and watch it without making sure someone gets full use of their dental plan this year.

Who's behind this effort? I'm hearing it's in Maryville's OWN backyard with former alumni?

ok let me ennurjeck a fue thangs hear.....

1. Jake, ole Dean Bailey hoo wuz Mairvul's coach baick inn tha mid 1930's apparuntlee brawt a fue Mairvul colledge kids ovur two play att Deer Old Mairvul Hi fer tha Crimson Whirlwind.....TSSAA got wind ov hit and putt Mairvul on probayshun tha necks yeer and woodun't lett our boys play agin annuthur TSSAA skool....So old Dean played a out ov stait schedull along wif Stair Tech....and tha TSSAA called us "Rebels"  and we took hit and runned wif hit....Eye thaink Dean wuz frum Allybammy and we played Scottsboro, Bridgeport and sum others....RR cain tale ewe tha rest frum his book

b. rw87 kneads two give ole foose a big ole kiss

3. Most ov tha "sidewalk alumni" weal bee as clost two a Mairvul athletick evint az ewe'll evur sea tham this Fridee....And eye wood say a biggur numburr ov thm won't evun bee alumni.....

:popcorneater: