Henry County @ Brentwood

PatriotNation

Just now, Kevin38 said:

Prepare to be shocked, I will say it confidently, I expect them to meet Beech in the semis provided they can get past Summit...

HAHAHA! Brenwood will be there Rollred they look ready. HC has it work cut out for them. i hope your right, but what i seen tonight and in previous weeks lbs are awful and secondary cant tackle other than Odom. Playing both sides of the ball makes us look like other region 7 teams. 

2 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Prepare to be shocked, I will say it confidently, I expect them to meet Beech in the semis provided they can get past Summit...

We will be just fine. This is good for HC. Watch next week we play a region game and I expect us to win big. Remember HC put the 1st 7 on the board.  The missed pass interference the pulled on Jawon odoms was pivotal.  Then the fumbled kick. But we will be just fine.

1 minute ago, dadriot12 said:

HAHAHA! Brenwood will be there Rollred they look ready. HC has it work cut out for them. i hope your right, but what i seen tonight and in previous weeks lbs are awful and secondary cant tackle other than Odom. Playing both sides of the ball makes us look like other region 7 teams. 

I dont think you quite understand how it works tbh, way overact to wins, way overreact to bad losses, let it all go and take in the big picture, trust me, HC will be much better for this game. Do not underestimate how good BW is... 

10 minutes ago, dadriot12 said:

No way not even close. Watch what HC does to the rest of region 7. But you wont be watching you are the biggest Bruins fan here.  Your name brings shame. From now on you are Bruin dad

Just now, Kevin38 said:

I dont think you quite understand how it works tbh, way overact to wins, way overreact to bad losses, let it all go and take in the big picture, trust me, HC will be much better for this game. Do not underestimate how good BW is... 

Oh i know bw is very good. but hc has the worst dedication of skilled players i have ever seen. i have watched and coached in HC  since the McNail days, and still involved at some capacity. It break my heart to see this. Talent is there, dedication is lacking.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dadriot12 said:

Oh i know bw is very good. but hc has the worst dedication of skilled players i have ever seen. i have watched and coached in HC  since the McNail days, and still involved at some capacity. It break my heart to see this. Talent is there, dedication is lacking.

I have heard this same line before, just refer to my tag at the bottom of my post.....lol

Just now, dadriot12 said:

I see them going 7-3 this season, winning region 7, Maybe winning 2 playoff games. But 2021 and 2022 will be awesome for HC.

That would still be good tbh, but I just do not see who would beat them on the west side of the west bracket, they make it to the semis imo, the qtrs is still a good season though...

4 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

That would still be good tbh, but I just do not see who would beat them on the west side of the west bracket, they make it to the semis imo, the qtrs is still a good season though...

Maybe your right I have not seen anything from region 8. i'm just thinking someone in 8 has a good team. But Without a major change on defense Beach or Gallatin will win the west. 

37 minutes ago, dadriot12 said:

Totally true observation!