Henry County @ Brentwood

PatriotNation

14 minutes ago, TheGuru2point0 said:

Where is the ####### senior leadership? Absolute trash!!!! Mark my words Henry County will get beat by at least one Clarksville team and they will get beat by Gallatin. 6-4 record for the season 

LOL!...you willing to bet your house for mine that HC does not lose to a Clarksville school, Gallatin will be a good game, but I am leaning HC in that one as well.....

Oh, i love coaching, i'm just saying some coaches think an athlete wore out is better than everybody else. Thats just not true. HC has beaten those athletes over and over again. Now we are becoming that those teams. Please don't tell me what i am or not that sounds so liberal. i"m just telling what i see in this years team. 

I agree with a little pieces from just about everybody that has posted. It's still hard for me to get a grip on this game. Was we that bad or was Brentwood really that dad gum good? I mean from what i saw Brentwood is a freaking monster. If they played like that the rest of the year good grief look out 6A. What's yalls thoughts on that. Was they that good or was we that bad?

Edited by PatriotsNation

2 minutes ago, PatriotsNation said:

I agree with a little pieces from just about everybody that has posted. It's still hard for me to get a grip on this game. Was we that bad or we Brentwood really that dad gum good? I mean from what i saw Brentwood is a freaking monster. If they played like that the rest of the year good grief look out 6A. What's yalls thoughts on that. Was they that good or was we that bad?

Brentwood is just that good, their game next week against Ravenwood will tell a lot because that team is loaded with talent. Whoever wins that game will be a bitter sweet prophecy, because it will be extremely hard for either of them to beat the other twice, I think there is a good chance they meet again in the playoffs. HC will be fine, Gallatin will be a brawl but I dont see HC losing any other game in the regular season...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kevin38 said:

Brentwood is just that good, their game next week against Ravenwood will tell a lot because that team is loaded with talent. Whoever wins that game will be a bitter sweet prophecy, because it will be extremely hard for either of them to beat the other twice, I think there is a good chance they meet again in the playoffs. HC will be fine, Gallatin will be a brawl but I dont see HC losing any other game in the regular season...

Man I sure didnt see a running clock and a 38 point loss for Henry County. Gah man this one REALLY stings. 

Just now, PatriotsNation said:

Man I sure didnt see a running clock and a 38 point loss for Henry County. Gah man this one REALLY stings. 

TBH I didnt think there would be a running clock but I am not extremely surprised either, more because BW is really good, not that HC is lacking, you guys will be fine...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

TBH I didnt think there would be a running clock but I am not extremely surprised either, more because BW is really good, not that HC is lacking, you guys will be fine...

I guess about the ONLY good thing I saw tonight was the Tennessee Vols commit Walker Merrill, I'm a huge Vols fan and that was nice to see from that perspective only, I just hate he had to gash OUR team 

13 minutes ago, dadriot12 said:

Oh, i love coaching, i'm just saying some coaches think an athlete wore out is better than everybody else. Thats just not true. HC has beaten those athletes over and over again. Now we are becoming that those teams. Please don't tell me what i am or not that sounds so liberal. i"m just telling what i see in this years team. 

I getcha. Believe me. 

1 minute ago, PatriotsNation said:

I guess about the ONLY good thing I saw tonight was the Tennessee Vols commit Walker Merrill, I'm a huge Vols fan and that was nice to see from that perspective only, I just hate he had to gash OUR team 

Yeah I am all VOL too, and I agree, I didnt realize how good he was tbh, they are getting a player!

• Upvote 1