where is Greeneville

bigdawgtn

32 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Make no mistake Greeneville is a great team, just not Cookeville material this year

Don’t count us out until we are out!   In 2009 it looked the same way, but we made it and then ended up losing to Giles County for the championship.  It’s not over yet :thumb:

Edited by Romansfive8

6 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Don’t count us out until we are out!   In 2009 it looked the same way, but we made it and then ended up losing to Giles County for the championship.  It’s not over yet :thumb:

Gotta love Giles County, look at 4:06 and you will see their "smoke machine" was a fire extinguisher.   I remember it left a mess on the field

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW242vfN26c

17 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Gotta love Giles County, look at 4:06 and you will see their "smoke machine" was a fire extinguisher.   I remember it left a mess on the field

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW242vfN26c

I truly enjoy watching HS football.  This year has been little off balance for most of us to say the least, but grateful we are getting to have the season.   Have a good evening.

14 minutes ago, jjm70 said:

Greenville  looking for a new coach yet, or are they hiding out at little big top?

What’s up jjm70?  Hope your doing well my friend.   Didn’t Ballard lose handful of games his 1st year and make it to Cookeville?   What makes you think we’re going to be looking for another coach or are just trying to talk a little friendly smack and ruffle some feathers :roflolk:.    Looking forward to seeing you guys up on the Hill Oct 16th.  Have a good evening.

Edited by Romansfive8

10 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

What’s up jjm70?  Hope your doing well my friend.   Didn’t Ballard lose handful of games his 1st year and make it to Cookeville?   What makes you think we’re going to be looking for another coach or are just trying to talk a little friendly smack and ruffle some feathers :roflolk:.    Looking forward to seeing you guys up on the Hill Oct 16th.  Have a good evening.

I believe your feathers are already ruffled getting beat by a not so good Science hill team