Green Hill vs Goodpasture

FuzzyFootballs44

1 hour ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

Also heard that GH attempted to schedule MJ for fallbreak, even offering a split gate to help MJ pay their asst coaches, and MJ respectfully declined. Which is understandable, considering the TSSAA hammered them with recruiting violations. If i was MJ, I would not want to put myself in situations to be tempted to recruit. 

I suspect you are just looking for a rise but you won't get it. What GH did get were a bunch of 3rd-5th string kids. Its understandable that they wanted a chance to play and they got it good for them. Now they have clarity to why they didn't play a lot or at all at MJ. Why would MJ want them back?

What has become even more crystal clear is the facade that CJC has put up around the GH program. New school, new facilities, turf field all that stuff only goes so far. Without winning none of that stuff matters to kids and if it really does they probably are not cut out to play for MJ anyway. Taking all accounts at some point CJC will be called out on empty promises and his lack luster coaching and players parents and the community will want results.

When those results don't come and the sparkle and shiny newness has been stripped away and there is nothing but losing what will he do then? Take your 3 wins on paper. Relish that you are above .500 today on a piece of paper. What will you do Friday when you drop to .500?  Enjoy that for the last time. Because its the last time GH will be there for a long time. You can tell all the stories you want but you cant fake winning. Or knowing how to.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

Would it though? Or would it be the fact that MJ players would see the new and flashy facilities of GH and want to transfer? If MJ thought it was a "pointless game" and sure embarrassing win, they would've taken the game. Their HC had to see the silver lining for GH. 

Went and saw the facilities last week. Unimpressed. There’s not even a press box yet lol the turf field is the best thing about it all. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Went and saw the facilities last week. Unimpressed. There’s not even a press box yet lol the turf field is the best thing about it all. 

Press box being delayed came from a shortage of materials, due to Covid of course. Outside of that, the facilities step on MJs and you know it. What 12-14 yr old kid wouldn't want to play for the new and improved. Tides a turnin' soon, you just can't accept it MJGB.

29 minutes ago, FuzzyFootballs44 said:

Press box being delayed came from a shortage of materials, due to Covid of course. Outside of that, the facilities step on MJs and you know it. What 12-14 yr old kid wouldn't want to play for the new and improved. Tides a turnin' soon, you just can't accept it MJGB.

Have you seen our weight room/ indoor practice facility? Keep talking about the future. The reality right now, is you have an experiment of a coach and no talent out there. Lol

On 9/8/2020 at 3:31 PM, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Have you seen our weight room/ indoor practice facility? Keep talking about the future. The reality right now, is you have an experiment of a coach and no talent out there. Lol

I was about to say golden you letting a new guy back you into a corner on this post lol

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

I was about to say golden you letting a new guy back you into a corner on this post lol

Green Hill, as you see right now, is a comedy. I’ll let their results do the talking for me. 10 points in 3 games lol. That’s also including leaving their 1’s in against teams second and third string lol

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Green Hill, as you see right now, is a comedy. I’ll let their results do the talking for me. 10 points in 3 games lol. That’s also including leaving their 1’s in against teams second and third string lol

I am sure there were many candidates much more qualified. I also hear he has a staff of 12 assistants. that allows for a lot of individual instruction. What side of the ball does Crouch coordinate?