Moore Co @ Fayetteville City

DiamondRaider11

40 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I've seen Fayetteville play.  My opinion is they are not a very good squad right now.  Very much undisciplined and their own worse enemy.  They were just able to barely squeak by a Huntland team that lost their main cog early on in that region contest. 

Fayetteville's best play is the wildcat package. Other than that their offense was stagnant and inconsistent.  

Moore County should name the score or they're not a legitimate threat out of the west.

Just my opinion.  Nothing more, nothing less. Your mileage may vary.

I agree completely.

30 minutes ago, Raider2021 said:

Not much talk on this game. 

I would assume the Fayetteville fans are worried it could be a blowout. I am surprised MC folks are more active. I am really looking forward to see MC in person. I have a lot of friends and family at Jack and in MC. They all say they are the real deal. After this week, I hear they are going to start selling seats on the pep bus for Cookeville. 

3 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

I would assume the Fayetteville fans are worried it could be a blowout. I am surprised MC folks are more active. I am really looking forward to see MC in person. I have a lot of friends and family at Jack and in MC. They all say they are the real deal. After this week, I hear they are going to start selling seats on the pep bus for Cookeville. 

haha.    Let's stir the pot alittle why don't we...

6 hours ago, Richmond30 said:

Shoot, they to busy annexing bus routes!