Week 5 -- D-B @ HVA

TribalEmpire

46-7 final but I still can't get excited.  I think there was at least 5 personal foul penalties on DB. But to be honest I might be low balling that number. They didn't give stats after the game. The DB secondary looked like the old DB secondary. I don't think HV ran the ball but maybe 4 or 5 times the whole game so after awhile they should of known a pass was coming. Like I said they didn't give stats after the game but it looked like HV had a ton of passing yards. The DB offense is like the old 3 yards and a cloud of dust, except their 12 yards and a cloud of dust. I don't know why but it always looks like the other team has 22 men on the field. The line opens big holes but after that the blocking is not good. Whitson looked sharp and on target again tonight. The play that led to HV's only touchdown was clearly a interception by DB but was ruled a catch by the HV receiver. I don't see how the ref came up with that right there in front of God and everybody but whatever. Sure, DB had a lot of penalties but I think there was some shenanigans going on tonight.