Adamsville @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Brother I know you going to be upset but after what I seen that second half tonight if y’all stay healthy I see y’all in the semifinals easily! 

I think this game will have a running clock in the 4th.

Haha I won't say who but we aren't remotely healthy now !!!! That's a piece mill D line ! And we have several skill guys gimped up ! 

We played better tonight! Still some crazy mistakes being made but I’ve seen improvements week to week! Guys are playing with heart and grit! Happy that we are still able to play the games and hope it continues to get better as we go! A lot of schools have had to forfeit games because of the virus! We are blessed in that department so far! Had a great crowd on both sides of the field tonight too! Almost looked like things were normal! I’ll be at work Friday night but I’ll be keeping up! The guys will give all they got and then some!! Go Red!! 

1 hour ago, utvol2 said:

We played better tonight! Still some crazy mistakes being made but I’ve seen improvements week to week! Guys are playing with heart and grit! Happy that we are still able to play the games and hope it continues to get better as we go! A lot of schools have had to forfeit games because of the virus! We are blessed in that department so far! Had a great crowd on both sides of the field tonight too! Almost looked like things were normal! I’ll be at work Friday night but I’ll be keeping up! The guys will give all they got and then some!! Go Red!! 

Man Peabody live streams on FB and you can rewatch it there or on YouTube.